Are You Excited to Fly to Bangkok after 1 Oct?

think again, heard most of the malls, shops and massage parlours are closed, go there for what? Confused

(13-09-2021, 01:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  think again, heard most of the malls, shops and massage parlours are closed, go there for what? Confused
Go there for catching Covid from Thais lah. You dare to go or not?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Scary!

come back must quarantine

[Image: Closed-Due-to-Covid-19-Leaving-it-Deserted-Now.jpg]

Massage also closed?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(13-09-2021, 02:25 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Massage also closed?

yes, must have social distance...heard many Thais are out of job, a lot of them have no income and committed suide.

(13-09-2021, 02:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  come back must quarantine

To avoid the quarantine, fly from BKK to Germany, stay 21 days, then fly back to SG. Not much more expensive provided you don't actually catch Covid in TH or Germany.

I have never been to Thailand city other than during my army days.

(13-09-2021, 02:25 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Massage also closed?

Why go there for massage when it's so common in Singapore.
There is even one forummer here MandyLiu  who owns a massage center one can just go.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-09-2021, 02:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why go there for massage when it's so common in Singapore.
There is even one forummer here MandyLiu  who owns a massage center one can just go.

Thai massage is very different from other massage. and price is much cheaper.

(13-09-2021, 02:35 PM)starbugs Wrote:  To avoid the quarantine, fly from BKK to Germany, stay 21 days, then fly back to SG. Not much more expensive provided you don't actually catch Covid in TH or Germany.

stay there a bit longer maybe by then thailand also in the no need quarantine list.
if taken 2 jab and test shows no infection of covid-19