E-vaporisers and parts worth over $5m seized in Woodlands

E-vaporisers and parts worth over $5m seized in Woodlands warehouse raid, 2 Thai nationals nabbed

The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) and Health Sciences Authority (HSA), in a joint statement on May 21, said ICA officers found more than 400,000 e-vaporisers and parts in a warehouse in Woodlands Industrial Park.

READ: https://bit.ly/44UDrmn

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates

Strange that they can have 5mil dollar of goods stored there waiting for authorities to catch... The owner so rich to afford such... Must be super rich guy behind the scene.

(22-05-2024, 07:35 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Strange that they can have 5mil dollar of goods stored there waiting for authorities to catch... The owner so rich to afford such... Must be super rich guy behind the scene.

I see FB comment from others also funny
Some claim “ maybe ICA close eye. Let these ppl smuggle in later police etc go catch so can catch the big fish “

I was ???? Big fish so easy catch ??

Yea those ppl behind are the one profit obviously even those 10 money launder suspect recently also obviously work for someone behind but authority can dig up further is another question

How did those stuff even come in to SG in the first place?

(22-05-2024, 07:59 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  How did those stuff even come in to SG in the first place?

Some netizen claim " maybe purposely one let them in than catch the master mind " I feel is nonsense rah.

Obviously " something not right at Checkpoint ICA side "

(22-05-2024, 08:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Some netizen claim " maybe purposely one let them in than catch the master mind " I feel is nonsense rah.

Obviously " something not right at Checkpoint ICA side "
You are not alone is all I can say

I think it is let them come and wait to catch big fish. But surveillance a while no sight of big fish so go in crash party lor at least confiscate the goods and show news.

(22-05-2024, 11:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think it is let them come and wait to catch big fish. But surveillance a while no sight of big fish so go in crash party lor at least confiscate the goods and show news.

actually also hard to say. Now a days those mastermind are not like last time un educated one. Look at those scammers, they way how they ride on Govt stuffs etc can tell u they are educated ones. They are working at the backend. Those up front aka runners etc literally don't even know the real boss is who. Just someone tell them wanna earn fast easy money ? than intro these illegal stuffs , business. Even they tell police is xxx this fellow intro them into this illegal business just bring in to SG , that xxx fellow also don't even see the real boss or know the real master minds behind. This is why perhaps police always label " syndicate organising crime "