Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

(28-05-2023, 05:42 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i buyed mistubishi electric

but seldom uses to save electricity bill
Frown

I bought Mitsubishi Heavy Industries aircon, very strong and quiet, it also consumes less electricity

Most TV and online advert are from Mitsubishi Electric.
Seldom got advert from Mitsubishi Heavy.

Most people will buy from Mitsubishi Electric.

I see even Singapore brand Prism offering Aircon in addition to new brands like Miidea.
Really wonder if Aircon technology is so commoditise you any how buy also can get something that lasts 8-10yrs.

Prism is offering 8yrs warranty and price is very cheap
[Image: 4ZxHEd6.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Actually mitsubishi elect, panasonic, samsung, daikin, lg and midea, all are about the same. Ac is already a mature technology.

Haier washer dryer, xiaomi tv, midea fridge, ... gradually switching to these appliances. So far all tenants are happy with them.

Instead of buying branded expensive ones, not a bad idea to replace them every 3 yrs or so when warranties expire

There is this new brand called Gree
.[Image: S1fa644.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

How come for Daikin, you use the remote to power off(light off) the aircon, the fan coil is still rotating?

(28-05-2023, 08:22 PM)theold Wrote:  How come for Daikin, you use the remote to power off(light off) the aircon, the fan coil is still rotating?

because it got to DRAIN THE SWAMP