pinky wins 210K against terry xu, netizens call pinky shameless, disgraceful

[Image: 1.png]

a lot more at https://tinyurl.com/tkevebv9
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

In a society where çitizens already perceive legal justice is only accessible by those who are rich....recent case doctor spend $600K for a case public prosecutor brought against him....the prime minister suing Terry over this will not be taken well

The PM is also accused of various things by his own sibling whom he did not sue and his own nephew is charged and his own sister in law is dis-barred..
...all these happened after they had disagreement with him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote:The article, titled "PM Lee's wife Ho Ching weirdly shares article on cutting ties with family members", had quoted a Facebook post by PM Lee's sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling.

Dr Lee's post said their father, founding prime minister Lee Kuan Yew, had been misled by PM Lee into believing the family house at 38 Oxley Road had been gazetted by the Government, causing him to change his will to bestow the house to PM Lee.

Suing Terry for the above is just not right.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

All he needed was to apologise.
He bad mouth others, he was told to put it right, but refused.

(02-09-2021, 09:11 AM)Migrant Wrote:  All he needed was to apologise.
He bad mouth others, he was told to put it right, but refused.

LWL bad mouth LHL, and Tery linked her article...Terry is sued for her bad mouthing. 

Terry felt the lawsuit is just unjust so decided to fight it.

(02-09-2021, 09:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  LWL bad mouth LHL, and Tery linked her article...Terry is sued for her bad mouthing. 

Terry felt the lawsuit is just unjust so decided to fight it.

He wanted to fight, that's his choice.
Win or lose, result is what he has to accept. 
If unjust is what he insist, can still appeal.

(02-09-2021, 09:32 AM)Migrant Wrote:  He wanted to fight, that's his choice.
Win or lose, result is what he has to accept. 
If unjust is what he insist, can still appeal.

There should be no lawsuit in the first place since Terry merely reference statements .are by Lee Wei Ling and the veracity  of which is only known to her.

(02-09-2021, 09:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There should be no lawsuit in the first place since Terry merely reference statements .are by Lee Wei Ling and the veracity  of which is only known to her.
To Terry, its just a reference. 
To LHL its defamation.

(02-09-2021, 09:43 AM)Migrant Wrote:  To Terry, its just a reference. 
To LHL its defamation.

Have you pause to think of what you are saying.
By suing Terry for referencing LWL statements .
LHL by implication is also saying his own sister defame him.

And LKY who has passed on is the only one who knows for certain if he was mislead  ...LWL was not called as witness.

How does he sleep at night???

Must be alone.

(02-09-2021, 09:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Have you pause to think of what you are saying.

And LKY who has passed on is the only one who knows for certain if he was mislead  ...LWL was not called as witness.
Yes, his own family deframe him, but because its family, he chose not to sue.

Very shameful. Laughing stock throughout the whole wide world

cannot sleep dat one i tink is terry... really terrible..

(02-09-2021, 09:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Have you pause to think of what you are saying.

How a person who want to sue even his siblings and family members are seen from the eyes of many?  Judgements from many are conclusive.  This kind of person thought it has happily won.  But, infact, it is a psychological defeat instead.

(02-09-2021, 11:28 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  How a person who want to sue even his siblings and family members are seen from the eyes of many?  Judgements from many are conclusive.  This kind of person thought it has happily won.  But, infact, it is a psychological defeat instead.

The eyes??

Better dont see, dont hear, dont talk.

We are trained to become goondoos. No wonder we dont have any great technologists.

In which developed country does this type of thing happen when a leader of a country go and sue a citizen for referencing words of his own sister.

If it never qctually happened, people  will have difficulty imagining it can happen.

Terry Xu is a victim..he is not rich $210K is devastating for him.

(02-09-2021, 11:32 AM)Stoki Wrote:  The eyes??

Better dont see, dont hear, dont talk.

We are trained to become goondoos. No wonder we dont have any great technologists.

That is what they prefer a silent sycophantic society....

(02-09-2021, 11:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In which developed country does this type of thing happen when a leader of a country go and sue a citizen for referencing words of his own sister.

If it never qctually happened, people  will have difficulty imagining it can happen.

Terry Xu is a victim..he is not rich $210K is devastating for him.

Anyone start crowdfunding for him? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(02-09-2021, 01:07 PM)surfer Wrote:  Anyone start crowdfunding for him? Thinking

He already started yesterday. Money flowing in already.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(02-09-2021, 01:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  He already started yesterday. Money flowing in already.

Next you will hear of another law, no crowdfunding for these types of cases.

Rotfl

(02-09-2021, 01:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  He already started yesterday. Money flowing in already.
Ooh....   Really?  Where is the link?  I wouldn't mind chipping in.

Sure got people behind him. 
He gets popular, others pay the money.