How to remove Chao Ceca, Si Ang Mo, middle east countries people and racist Orh Lang

How to remove Chao Ceca, Si Ang Mo, middle east countries people and racist Orh Lang from my YouTube permanently as I really sick and tired of these people. I only search and watch YouTube contents from China, Hong Kong and Taiwan as I only prefer YouTube contents from my own Chinese race(This is preference not racist). I also don't watch YouTube contents from Singapore as our Cheng hu are obsess with India and Ceca Indians watch Liao sure jialat. However sometimes they will show YouTube video contents that I don't like like Hindi movies, racist Orh Lang and those middle east countries people content, especially YouTube shorts I have to remove those YouTube shorts that I don't like. How to permanently remove those rubbish contents especially YouTube shorts from my YouTube. As a 2nd Generation Chinese Singaporean I only prefer my own race and will only watch Chinese contents on my YouTube (This is preference not racist).
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

This is my search pages.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-18-14-19-04-530-com-g...outube.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-18-14-19-34-454-com-g...outube.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-18-14-19-55-766-com-g...outube.jpg]

westover school

Bump this thread up.

youtube should have this not interested function one

or you can report the video then put not interested to watch

should be able to get it out of your algorithm one

(18-11-2022, 05:21 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  youtube should have this not interested function one

or you can report the video then put not interested to watch

should be able to get it out of your algorithm one

I try the method you mention but after a period of time all those rubbish countries people appear again. Really Jin Sian, I fully support Chinese people Chinese content they show me non-chinese contents from rubbish countries instead.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(18-11-2022, 05:35 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I try the method you mention but after a period of time all those rubbish countries people appear again. Really Jin Sian, I fully support Chinese people Chinese content they show me non-chinese contents from rubbish countries instead.

no choice ba

have to time to time clean up the algorithm liao lo

what to do.... too much of their video liao... system no choice but to push some to you haha

(18-11-2022, 05:41 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  no choice ba

have to time to time clean up the algorithm liao lo

what to do.... too much of their video liao... system no choice but to push some to you haha

Yah no choice. Have to everyday clean up all those rubbish countries people that I don't like.

(18-11-2022, 05:55 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Yah no choice. Have to everyday clean up all those rubbish countries people that I don't like.

If you dare to make noise in SG some people will even ask you to go back to China  Laughter-13

(18-11-2022, 06:08 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  If you dare to make noise in SG some people will even ask you to go back to China  Laughter-13
Those jabronis are eyes red of China.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Can see lupcheong didi likes atb a lot  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(18-11-2022, 06:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Can see lupcheong didi likes atb a lot  Big Grin

Thank you

Use Youku not YouTube.

https://youku.com/

can try douyin also

have all those thing you search in youtube

(18-11-2022, 07:54 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  can try douyin also

have all those thing you search in youtube

Thank you