police report filed against 6 EDMWers for doxxing license plate ripper!

[Image: ?hash=79e22d8ba1ff9e25ee7986400cc6cdd3]

https://shrtco.de/KYziyE

Hahaha...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(12-07-2022, 10:20 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  [Image: ?hash=79e22d8ba1ff9e25ee7986400cc6cdd3]

https://shrtco.de/KYziyE

Missing pages, not reliable. No one would be so bohliao to make such a frivolous report

SPH Should close this HWZ Forum for good.

The doxxing law is there to prevent public shaming of individuals that can ruin their lives...

netizens really go after her. Some of the remarks include attacking her looks then trying to ruin her life by publishing her personal details.

The matter was between her and the other driver. Q

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-07-2022, 11:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SPH Should close this HWZ Forum for good.

I heard you kena banned there ah? Can share what you do to get banned?..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-07-2022, 01:25 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I heard you kena banned there ah? Can share what you do to get banned?..... Thinking

I wouldn’t be surprised FA was banned for all his gayish themed stories.  He is also curiousman, although this nick is temporarily retired by FA Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-07-2022, 05:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wouldn’t be surprised FA was banned for all his gayish themed stories.  He is also curiousman, although this nick is temporarily retired by FA Big Grin
So FA is also that curiousman. I remember that name who kept asking perverted and queer questions. No wonder kena banned....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(13-07-2022, 05:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wouldn’t be surprised FA was banned for all his gayish themed stories.  He is also curiousman, although this nick is temporarily retired by FA Big Grin

He is curious about what?

(13-07-2022, 07:58 AM)dynamite Wrote:  He is curious about what?

Incest themed relationships, about father and brother bonking his sister.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-07-2022, 06:47 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So FA is also that curiousman. I remember that name who kept asking perverted and queer questions. No wonder kena banned....... Big Grin

Bipolar personality? Big Grin

(13-07-2022, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bipolar personality? Big Grin

Gays are mostly like this...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Should hire the 6 as Policemen

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Must be the woman herself who filed the doxxing report.

If she dowan to be famous then in the first place she shouldn’t cause a scene.

Use Telegram to avoid identification ?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(13-07-2022, 09:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Must be the woman herself who filed the doxxing report.

If she dowan to be famous then in the first place she shouldn’t cause a scene.

Since she is a Malaysian, how many of us knoe her? She should take legal action on Malaysia side instead.