poor ntuc cashiers need to ask>100 x a dy:need plastics bags?

an 8 hr shift need to repeat n repeat 
one dy what will happen to her mentaily n emotionally
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

If never repeat, the cashiers can go dumb by not talking for 8 hours a day. 

Can go mad.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

(28-01-2024, 08:14 PM)talky Wrote:  an 8 hr shift need to repeat n repeat 
one dy what will happen to her mentaily n emotionally

She can quit to save her mental health and let the job give others do and earn her salary instead.

Cashiers now a days quite ok rah. Just scan and scan the items. DO NOTE NTUC Cashiers NEVER HELP YOU Put items inside your recycle bag hor.

Come cashiers compare with last time, I remember cashiers have to manually type the amount.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-01-2024, 08:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Cashiers now a days quite ok rah. Just scan and scan the items. DO NOTE NTUC Cashiers NEVER HELP YOU Put items inside your recycle bag hor.

Come cashiers compare with last time, I remember cashiers have to manually type the amount.

not correct 
they put into yr cooler bags when u but frozen food

(28-01-2024, 08:52 PM)talky Wrote:  not correct 
they put into yr cooler bags when u but frozen food

Which branch ? I go different branch so far I never see them help to put.

(28-01-2024, 08:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Cashiers now a days quite ok rah. Just scan and scan the items. DO NOTE NTUC Cashiers NEVER HELP YOU Put items inside your recycle bag hor.

Last time without item scan, people working as cashier can easily make big money....cash register never close, customers ask for receipt...cashier just reply no more paper to print!

Just put a sign .

If customers never ask; means NO NEED BAG.

Hawkers aso quite charm, hv to stand and serve for long hours, some dun hv toilets nearby.

Better to stay home play games and let mama cook lah

(28-01-2024, 09:00 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Hawkers aso quite charm, hv to stand and serve for long hours, some dun hv toilets nearby.

Better to stay home play games and let mama cook lah

Now is maid rah , just tell maid sir want to eat now can also tell her go out buy back

(28-01-2024, 08:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Which branch ? I go different branch so far I never see them help to put.

jem at j east

Buying cartons of drinks without plastic bags is a real challenge.