seems like no more spamming?

issue resolved?

I think admin installed a bot that moves all the spamming posts to the Business section of this forum. Dun be too happy as the spammer is still happily spamming but flooding the business section instead...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(21-01-2022, 06:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think admin installed a bot that moves all the spamming posts to the Business section of this forum. Dun be too happy as the spammer is still happily spamming but flooding the business section instead...... Rolleyes

He installed anti spam module on this category only I think, probably not free.

So spammer could be the seller of the anti spam fix.... Laughing

Thank You Admin, you did a great job Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(21-01-2022, 06:36 AM)RichDad Wrote:  He installed anti spam module on this category only I think, probably not free. 

So spammer could be  the seller of the anti spam fix....  Laughing

Didn't thought of that but that's quite possible also. Admin could be paying this Indian guy from dangerousmother.com a ramson to spam just the business section. Same like those anti virus software companies where users paid for their software so that they dun release virus into their computers...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-01-2022, 11:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Didn't thought of that but that's quite possible also. Admin could be paying this Indian guy from dangerousmother.com a ramson to spam just the business section. Same like those anti virus software companies where users paid for their software so that they dun release virus into their computers...... Big Grin

That could be a strong possibility...........

The black magic is not effective as advertised? Can't even work against a spam filter. Big Grin

(21-01-2022, 11:34 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The black magic is not effective as advertised? Can't even work against a spam filter. Big Grin

He is arrested already.

(21-01-2022, 06:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Thank You Admin, you did a great job Rotfl

I also want to thank Admin. for doing a good job, cos I was banned 4 times at around 6pm always..... Clapping Clapping

(21-01-2022, 12:14 PM)debono Wrote:  I also want to thank Admin. for doing a good job, cos I was banned 4 times at around 6pm always..... Clapping Clapping

I recommend gov and local banks to employ admin to guard against scammers.

Good job to Admin