I love my lunch today

[Image: IMAG6646.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Did you cook this yourself?

The fat fries are gorgeous.

Is it air- fryer?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(02-02-2022, 02:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  Did you cook this yourself?

The fat fries are gorgeous.

Is it air- fryer?

My maid cooked it. But the raw materials are bought by me

What type [brand] of nuggets are those?

(02-02-2022, 02:24 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  What type [brand] of nuggets are those?

NTUC.

(02-02-2022, 02:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  My maid cooked it. But the raw materials are bought by me

Well fried, not too oily , not chow tar.  Thumbs_up

(02-02-2022, 03:33 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Well fried, not too oily , not chow tar.  Thumbs_up

She is frying expert.

I want to learn how to make french fries.

(02-02-2022, 04:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I want to learn how to make french fries.

Fry from frozen.

(02-02-2022, 04:30 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Fry from frozen.

Then in the work, it will piak- piak- piak all the oil all over.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-02-2022, 06:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  Then in the work, it will piak- piak- piak all the oil all over.

You can use a cover

(02-02-2022, 06:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  Then in the work, it will piak- piak- piak all the oil all over.

Piak piak happens if you fry something that has water in hot oil,  It's dangerous as you are very likely to have hot oil landing on your arm(s) and even face.

But frozen...and immediately put inside a pot of super hot oil ish the way to deep fry finger food like French fries, samosa, spring rolls...

If you take these out from the freezer for too long, and they become room temperature and soft, they will not turn out well.

(Same goes for roti prata bought from the supermarket...must be frozen HARD before you fry it.  It's as hard as a cardboard, will not bend when you hold it.  Once the prata ish soft, it will not turn out well).
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post