sgbutt, you must watch this

But dunno if you can understand Mandarin or not.

https://www.tiktok.com/@vasternews/video...1705555216

Ignore List: Oyk

He does not understand lah...you ever see him reply back in chinese characters boh!
He chindian

(06-04-2024, 09:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But dunno if you can understand Mandarin or not.

https://www.tiktok.com/@vasternews/video...1705555216

SgFett only took a plane once to Taiwan and back.   

He knows nothing about China. He is near-sighted and he thought he is very smart.  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Laughing Laughing Laughing

(06-04-2024, 10:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He does not understand lah...you ever see him reply back in chinese characters boh!
He chindian

Need him to come and  verify. I can translate for him if he does not understand.

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/BoFQk9v...tid=D5vuiz

China has changed a lot over the yrs. Even their dogs are much smarter than am dogs

(06-04-2024, 10:15 PM)webinarian Wrote:        
SgFett only took a plane once to Taiwan and back.   

He knows nothing about China. He is near-sighted and he thought he is very smart.  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Laughing Laughing Laughing

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing very accurately describes Ah Butt.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(06-04-2024, 10:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Need him to come and  verify. I can translate for him if he does not understand.

Let's see if that stubborn mule show up!

He definitely won't travel to places which he hated so much

I'm not mocking sgbutt but I want him to form views based on different sources, not just those that from one-sided media.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

This is incredible.
Well done Xi!

cannot be cannot be...

china collapse riao collapse riao... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

The Sgbutt CECA lover will claim that all this is false propaganda and that China has collapsed LOL!

There is high stupidity of the people asking me to watch this video.

I have never said China has dirty toilet
I have never said China don't have good infrastructure and nice buildings. I'm fact China over build much of its infrastructure through debt financing and lots of high speed rail is underutilised.

China's economic problems are there deflation, debt and bad demographics. These are very real problems and even China's own economists cite these problems.

Xi has changed China geo political stance causing tension between China and western countries. China has pivoted to Russia which as violated international laws invading another sovereign state.

Xi has undermined the privatee enterprises which are the strongest engine of China economic growth.
Xi policies has also cause wealth Chinese to flee China many bringing their wealth to Singapore.

Under Xi FDI to China drop to 23 yr lows as foreign investors do not want to invest in China.

Policies in HK has ruin HK economy and status as a financial.crnter although Singapore benefitted from this we somewhat feel sorry for HK which took 70yrs to build up to its this level only to have China undermined it.

Taiwan has seen more incursions into its air and sea space. Driving up tensions and anti China sentiment there. The level of distrust for China is at decades high.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-04-2024, 05:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There is high stupidity of the people asking me to watch this video.

I have never said China has dirty toilet
I have never said China don't have good infrastructure and nice buildings. I'm fact China over build much of its infrastructure through debt financing and lots of high speed rail is underutilised.

China's economic problems are there deflation, debt and bad demographics. These are very real problems and even China's own economists cite these problems.

Xi has changed China geo political stance causing tension between China and western countries. China has pivoted to Russia which as violated international laws invading another sovereign state.

Xi has undermined the privatee enterprises which are the strongest engine of China economic growth.
Xi policies has also cause wealth Chinese to flee China many bringing their wealth to Singapore.

Under Xi FDI to China drop to 23 yr lows as foreign investors do not want to invest in China.

Policies in HK has ruin HK economy and status as a financial.crnter although Singapore benefitted from this we somewhat feel sorry for HK which took 70yrs to build up to its this level only to have China undermined it.

Taiwan has seen more incursions into its air and sea space. Driving up tensions and anti China sentiment there. The level of distrust for China is at decades high.

I don't think the HSR in China is under utilised. HSR in China is like an MRT between cities. For example, if one wants to travel from Shanghai to Kunshan, they'll take the HSR. Very convenient and fast as compared to driving. Last time it took 2 hours to drive but now can reach in about 45mins. So a lot actually use HSR to travel between cities now. Don't be a sua ku. Go China and see for yourself.

Which countries hv no problems? As an individual, you hv no problems? Ofc you dun hv, everyday stay home and play games, mama will cook for you

(06-04-2024, 10:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm not mocking sgbutt but I want him to form views based on different sources, not just those that from one-sided media.

He is stubborn and he insists on only one-sided brainwashed view.   

Nothing can change his one-sided view.   

He simply refuses to see from another angle or more objective point.  

(07-04-2024, 06:42 AM)winbig Wrote:  I don't think the HSR in China is under utilised. HSR in China is like an MRT between cities. For example, if one wants to travel from Shanghai to Kunshan, they'll take the HSR. Very convenient and fast as compared to driving. Last time it took 2 hours to drive but now can reach in about 45mins. So a lot actually use HSR to travel between cities now. Don't be a sua ku. Go China and see for yourself.

The popular routes bo problem but they continue building in areas less populated. Just like housing they over build that's why there is a propeprty crisis in China ti day.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-04-2024, 07:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Which countries hv no problems? As an individual, you hv no problems? Ofc you dun hv, everyday stay home and play games, mama will cook for you

All countries have problems. The problems are freely discussed so we can learn from it eg  gun crimes and violence jn US ...nobody wants this ti happen to our society.

Even singapore has problems. However when we discuss China problem, China fanboys get upset and start making personal attacks.

(07-04-2024, 08:36 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All countries have problems. The problems are freely discussed so we can learn from it eg  gun crimes and violence jn US ...nobody wants this ti happen to our society.

Even singapore has problems. However when we discuss China problem, China fanboys get upset and start making personal attacks.

if everyday I pick on you, ask why you didn't go look for jobs, as if you are the only lazy bum in this world, you not xian meh?

(07-04-2024, 08:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The popular routes bo problem but they continue building in areas less populated. Just like housing they over build that's why there is a propeprty crisis in China ti day.

If don't build in less populated areas, how to even out the population to some of these areas? These areas will continue to be less populated. U look at Singapore. We build many malls at heartlands, why? Because we want to spread the crowd away from orchard road.

(07-04-2024, 05:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  There is high stupidity of the people asking me to watch this video.

Taiwan distrust for China at decades high?

From politicians like Ma Ying Jeu who visited China and he first time from a politician said "We people in China ..."    

Secondly, from a PPP popular influencer, 钟明轩, who visited China for the first time and after 3rd day, he said "I like China ..."   

F your self-created fake news lah.  

(07-04-2024, 08:34 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The popular routes bo problem but they continue building in areas less populated. Just like housing they over build that's why there is a propeprty crisis in China ti day.

F  ...  

Who u think you are, telling where to build HSR and where not to build?   

Only once took plane to go to Taiwan, you are just a frog in the well and you think the world is just the size of the well's top opening.   

Property crisis in China? What about the banks in US queuing to go bankrupt?   

(07-04-2024, 06:42 AM)winbig Wrote:  I don't think the HSR in China is under utilised. HSR in China is like an MRT between cities. For example, if one wants to travel from Shanghai to Kunshan, they'll take the HSR. Very convenient and fast as compared to driving. Last time it took 2 hours to drive but now can reach in about 45mins. So a lot actually use HSR to travel between cities now. Don't be a sua ku. Go China and see for yourself.

Agreed. I didn't drive to Hangzhou from Shanghai - I took the HSR! More convenient and faster!

No wonder sgbutt has such good opinion of India. Very little building of its infrastructure, lousy transport system and very few toilets. The trains and buses are heavily utilized by having people sitting on top of them. All spaces are fully utilized!

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Have you even been to China let alone comment on the utilization of its trains?

Perhaps you prefer India's over utilization as in people sitting on roof tops?