short ugly plastic xiaxue's dumped by her amdk husband

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1PjbMNRfXcqW7IfCz91-y6tPG8yuLBcOVffOT9iBdvJdUXCvzfYnSF3cI
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Smart guy. He couldn't stand her look every morning I guess

(06-04-2023, 12:13 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1PjbMNRfXcqW7IfCz91-y6tPG8yuLBcOVffOT9iBdvJdUXCvzfYnSF3cI

Game over liao lah! Big Grin

Her original look is sibei ugly huan.

Now look very plastic only Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-04-2023, 07:01 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Her original look is sibei ugly huan.

Now look very plastic only Big Grin

u got the chance now to smell her CB Big Grin

Smile

Why announced if she treasures her privacy?

Great pretender...she wants more publicity in fact to feed her rich coffer .
Pui...xia suay cb
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(06-04-2023, 08:21 AM)Niubee Wrote:  u got the chance now to smell her CB  Big Grin

now u got chance suck amdk ex husband cok Rotfl

(06-04-2023, 12:36 AM)Dan Wrote:  Smart guy. He couldn't stand her look every morning I guess

what took him so long to dump the fake midget ??!!........ Laughter-13 .........she looked like former Man Utd player (Park Ji Sung) before a massive overhaul of her entire head......... Rotfl Laughing

(06-04-2023, 08:21 AM)Niubee Wrote:  u got the chance now to smell her CB  Big Grin

Yucks no thanks.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-04-2023, 12:36 AM)Dan Wrote:  Smart guy. He couldn't stand her look every morning I guess

really ??...............after so many years ??

i suspect he's a little white face...............living off her.............

Xiaxue is used goods, used and ugly goods to be exact.