Israel to ‘temporarily’ reopen north Gaza crossing for aid after Biden call

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/5/...biden-call

my opinion is isreal's leadership like trying to circumvent un security measures by trying to expand the war from gaza to a middle east one. bombing another country consulate in another country is provocation.
hope the victim country stays cool and not fall into their evil scheme.

isreal is good. only the leadership is evil. they are doing what nazi is doing in wwII

Israel is doing what it's doing because of US backing. US just got to stop the funding and Israel will have to comply.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-04-2024, 10:04 AM)sclim Wrote:  my opinion is isreal's leadership like trying to circumvent un security measures by trying to expand the war from gaza to a middle east one.  bombing another country consulate in another country is provocation.
hope the victim country stays cool and not fall into their evil scheme.

isreal is good. only the leadership is evil. they are doing what nazi is doing in wwII

Netanyahu is facing corruption charges, keep fighting wars so that he can stay on power longer…on the other hand the U.S. is backing him up since past 6 months, sending 2 carriers stand by and continuously providing billion dollar funding & fighter jets & mega bombs even after Gaza war almost comes to an end. What Netanyahu wants to do now is to attack Rafah after Ramadan next week killing as many as possible to occupy Gaza, he doesn’t care what Biden says as Israel is Uncle Sam’s father, and can do whatever it wants without concerns.

(06-04-2024, 10:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Israel is doing what it's doing because of US backing. US just got to stop the funding and Israel will have to comply.

The U.S. is controlled by Jews, that is why it supports Israel 300% even if it is wrong, as Netanyahu said to Biden our national security and interests are the same as the U.S. national security & interests. The U.S. can abandon Ukraine but it will never stop supporting Israel.

(06-04-2024, 11:46 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The U.S. is controlled by Jews, that is why it supports Israel 300% even if it is wrong, as Netanyahu said to Biden our national security and interests are the same as the U.S. national security & interests. The U.S. can abandon Ukraine but it will never stop supporting Israel.

Not just supported by Jews but the Christians as well. Most Christians I've met so far supported US's support of Israel.

(06-04-2024, 12:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not just supported by Jews but the Christians as well. Most Christians I've met so far supported US's support of Israel.

That is because they are against the same religious enemy and terrorists…that is why Muslim countries can never become friends of the US and the west.

(06-04-2024, 12:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That is because they are against the same religious enemy and terrorists…that is why Muslim countries can never become friends of the US and the west.

That is why I think that if there's a god, he shouldn't appear in front of anyone, not even Abraham. Now they are all fighting in his name.

To me, a bloodshed is a bloodshed, regardless of religion. And I'm against any form of violence and bloodshed.

(06-04-2024, 12:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not just supported by Jews but the Christians as well. Most Christians I've met so far supported US's support of Israel.
They must be thinking they can have Bethlehem and Nazareth 😂😂

(06-04-2024, 12:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That is why I think that if there's a god, he shouldn't appear in front of anyone, not even Abraham. Now they are all fighting in his name.

To me, a bloodshed is a bloodshed, regardless of religion. And I'm against any form of violence and bloodshed.

the war in Gaza is driven by religion, Israel wants to eliminate Palestinians and take over their lands calling them “human animals”, bombing mosques, destroying their cemeteries & dancing on top of that.

(06-04-2024, 12:49 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  the war in Gaza is driven by religion, Israel wants to eliminate Palestinians and take over their lands calling them “human animals”, bombing mosques, destroying their cemeteries & dancing on top of that.

More than religion. It is totally political.Using religion as an excuse.
I don’t think they would have come to Jerusalem if there was no World War II
I don’t think they have would have split Middle East into smaller countries if there was no otttman empire.

(06-04-2024, 12:58 PM)Hope Wrote:  More than religion. It is totally political.Using religion as an excuse.
I don’t think they would have come to Jerusalem if there was no World War II
I don’t think they have would have split Middle East into smaller countries if there was no otttman empire.

Thru started slaughtering Palestinians way before WW2…

[Image: IMG-8461.webp]

[Image: IMG-8462.png]