so sgbutt lost his 'massive' bet on france

....heard he play both side
2 head snake ah

(20-12-2022, 10:07 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  ....heard he play both side
2 head snake ah

Dont talk cok.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

2 head snake ah

No lah, he got play out by both sides
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

2 head snake ah

😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣 But it is a pk

(20-12-2022, 10:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Dont talk cok.

'to be clear'
you lost
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

Aiya he aso criticised china for both locking down and opening up.

He followed the falsehoods from the start but when the truth is finally revealed to him, he chose not to follow or hedge..funny or Iron teeth?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

2 head snake ah

Double penetration..

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

No lah....he just believe AMDK modern prophet more than me chao sinkie Sgtalker prediction...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

100 dollars can be massive to pour
but peanut to rich like ah goh wife
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

He can made back by reselling the Agentina Tshirt that he bought before the match. Now he can sell it for $1,000 (100 X 10). If the got Messi face and yr 2022 World Cup  imprinted on it lagi more.  Can put it up on Internet to sell. Let buyers bid to sky-high. Sell to highest bidder. HUAT AHHHhhhh!
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(20-12-2022, 12:14 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  He can made back by reselling the Agentina Tshirt that he bought before the match. Now he can sell it for $1,000 (100 X 10). If the got Messi face and yr 2022 World Cup  imprinted on it lagi more.  Can put it up on Internet to sell. Let buyers bid to sky-high. Sell to highest bidder. HUAT AHHHhhhh!
He bought the France t shirt not arg..lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-12-2022, 12:17 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  He bought the France t shirt not arg..lol

Oh yeah! You are right. France he bought. Hmmnnn....

(20-12-2022, 12:29 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Oh yeah! You are right. France he bought. Hmmnnn....

Sell garung guni..lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

So, Ah Butt suffered a massive loss on his gambling habit. That's how many days of his frugal food money? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I bet massively that he wun wear it outside his house

(20-12-2022, 12:32 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So, Ah Butt suffered a massive loss on his gambling habit. That's how many days of his frugal food money? .... Big Grin

But he reported that he enjoyed the game with all the company in the PUB, and don't mind losing $100.......... Laughing Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-12-2022, 12:46 PM)debono Wrote:  But he reported that he enjoyed the game with all the company in the PUB, and don't mind losing $100.......... Laughing Big Grin

The match is World Class. Exciting with all the tension and company. Non stop entertainment.  Beers and tidbits courtesy of the Ang Mo France supporters. Great companies.  Worth it.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

2 head snake ah

haha , you can't bet both side rah, due to " odds difference " Bookmarket , Spool they got " expert etc to come out the odds etc "

I got this friend like to see the odds so much trying to make a " win win situation by betting both team " end of the day lost even more.

(20-12-2022, 01:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  haha , you can't bet both side rah, due to " odds difference " Bookmarket , Spool they got " expert etc to come out the odds etc "

I got this friend like to see the odds so much trying to make a " win win situation by betting both team " end of the day lost even more.

Not really. 

Yes! Bet on the favourites to win by the most likely score   Also look out for those rare occassion where the odds for the score are exceptionally high, then look at the opponent and the score. If you think the score is not impossible for the underdog like 2-1 or the teams competing are 50% or 60% -40% just place a small bet on the underdogs as insurance

(20-12-2022, 02:26 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Not really. 

Yes! Bet on the favourites to win by the most likely score   Also look out for those rare occassion where the odds for the score are exceptionally high, then look at the opponent and the score. If you think the score is not impossible for the underdog like 2-1 or the teams competing are 50% or 60% -40% just place a small bet on the underdogs as insurance

You need to spot " on " that ' hole " by looking all odds do a calculation is it worth it too. End of the day , yes you say also true sometimes you bet both side can profit depend how you bet, on score, eat ball etc stuff but as mention, Is don't apply in every matches also is not worth in long run.

Sgbutt is a funny chap. He tried to rally everyone that France will win because of his sifu Athos pick. Somemore up his stake to $100. Later he found out the world has move on and what he read weeks back was an outdated post...

Not trying to shame him . Just find it funny that he even bought a  tour de France cyclist shirt to hang out in a pub....

Aiya he always believes in whatever gurus experts masters said, even if they're proven wrong. Really gong kia

(20-12-2022, 04:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya he always believes in whatever gurus experts masters said, even if they're proven wrong. Really gong kia

keep telling him don't listen see what Mr Loo, Kelvin etc what financial video he still see .

(20-12-2022, 04:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  keep telling him don't listen see what Mr Loo, Kelvin etc what financial video he still see .

Ya... That fellow on YouTube can talk about his $100 bet on Japan to win the world cup for 15 mins but it only takes me 3 secs to know he will lose his $100 bet

(20-12-2022, 04:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ya... That fellow on YouTube can talk about his $100 bet on Japan to win the world cup for 15 mins but it only takes me 3 secs to know he will lose his $100 bet

Ha, that is the " trick " they want viewers , You can still go click and watch ?? lol.

(20-12-2022, 04:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  keep telling him don't listen see what Mr Loo, Kelvin etc what financial video he still see .
This guy he listened to is different. He is a Profet from the Kabbalah tradition who is highly revered. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

He's a sucker for people with reputation/title.
Thumbs Up 

Looose $$$ no problems de la .. feel atas enjoy the game with ang mo at pup worth the $$$ liao 

Big Grin

(20-12-2022, 05:11 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Looose $$$ no problems de la .. feel atas enjoy the game with ang mo at pup worth the $$$ liao 

Big Grin

Ah butt never felt so atas before