Thread Closed

so sgtalk admin, when you banning Bolixin666/blasterdog2/factuup clones?

Daryl, your 7-11 boss knows you spamming SGTALK during work hours or not?

ANJING GILA

Daryl, please diam diam ok

ANJING BARKING

The "source" ish they made it the fark up.... as expected.... lololololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(19-05-2024, 09:48 PM)Geneco Wrote:  cause they will write "formal" complaints to harass the admins, the police and IMDA lolololololol...

the butt hurtz ish really real and long lasting....

NOTED THAT U ARE SCARED OF THE AUTHORITIES CLOSING IN ON YOU. KEEP CRYING LA KEEP ON CRYING. U HAVE BEEN CRYING HERE DAY N NITE OVER YOUR PBAN, U JUST CAN'T FORGET EDMW. IF IT ISN'T SO PATHETIC, IT WOULD BE UNREAL

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ITS JUST TOO BAD FOR U CHINA PAID WUMAOS OUR GOV KNOWS ONLY CHINA IS SO LOSER WORMLAND TO PAY SPIES AND DISINFORMATION DOGS LIKE DICKSON AND CHINA GEORGE AND PHILIP CHINA WUMAO SO GOV IS ALERT TO CATCH U CHINA SCUM WUMAOS. 就是这样 MBFD. EBEN GOT BILL PASSED IN PARLIAMENT AND EBEN GOT A NEW MINDEF SERVICE TO GIBE U CHINA SCUM DISINFORMATION DOGS THE JUSTICE U DESERVE

Rotfl Rotfl Laughing Laughing Rotfl Rotfl Laughing

need some advice on how notch to be scared to update latest mRNA jab as recommended by MOH to fight the evil wumao CCP covid doomsday white lungs black tongue variant! Tongue

need some advice if never update ish how to avoid 5000 years of DNA plasmid contamination and shame... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

HA HA PUA PEH KIA SCUMS LIKE TWINKER AND GENECOG CANNOT SPREAD THEOR PROGAGANDA IN BIG FORUM WVEN WUUUU MAO MODERATOR CANNOT HELP CHIUS

(25-05-2024, 09:45 PM)Geneco Wrote:  need some advice on how notch to be scared to update latest mRNA jab as recommended by MOH to fight the evil wumao CCP covid doomsday white lungs black tongue variant! Tongue

need some advice if never update ish how to avoid 5000 years of DNA plasmid contamination and shame... Tongue

KEEP ON MAKING A CLOWN ON CHIUSELF RANTING ON VEXSIN SO FREAKING OUTDATED. ROOKS LIKE CCP DIDN’T GIBE U NEW MATERIALS. COZ U FAIIIIIIILED BY GETTING PBAN

Rotfl

Need some advice on how to spread MOH papaganda of updating latest mRNA jab to fight evil ccp doomsday virus... Tongue

Need some advice if scared to update then elderly die ish how? Tongue

bump..................

(04-06-2024, 02:37 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  bump..................

SHO HUMCHEE  Rotfl Laughing Clapping

(04-06-2024, 02:53 AM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  SHO HUMCHEE  Rotfl Laughing Clapping

shut up darryl

your 7-11 boss know you spamming sgtalk during work hours or not

(04-06-2024, 02:55 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  shut up darryl

your 7-11 boss know you spamming sgtalk during work hours or not

CHIU BOSS KNOW YOUR PARENTS AILING ANOT WHEN TAKE COMPASSIONATE LEAVE?  Rotfl Laughing Clapping

proof

create multiple accounts log in log out to spam...
use clones to mass report people....

[Image: GTlJhZi.jpeg]

(04-06-2024, 03:05 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  proof

TOO BAD ADMIN NEVER LISTEN TO YOU LIKE CHIUR OTHER FORUM WU MAO MODERATOR?  Laughing Rotfl Clapping

(04-06-2024, 03:05 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  proof

Usual suspects pattern 9696 lololololol.... Tongue

Either report post to hide the shame and expose... Tongue

Or

In conversation with Mods/Admins lololololol.... Tongue

Need some advice who's guilty of this? Tongue

everyday keep spamming nonsense, still not banned...

BUMPZ

Omnipresent88Show this Post
The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

I TOT TS USED TO HAVE A SATKI THREAD ABOUT FOREIGN INTERFERENCE (WHICH WAS SHAMEFULLY CLOSED)? INSIDE THE THREAD, TS AND WUMAO FRIENDS ALREADY IDENTIFIED AND LINKED THESE SGTOK ACCOUNTS TO DIFFERENT HWZ ACCOUNTS, WHICH THEY NEVER ACCUSED AS CLONES BEFORE. 

THIS PROVES THAT TS ISH QUITE THE CB WHO ALREADY KNEW THESE SGTOK ACCOUNTS ARE NOT CLONES, BUT STILL WAN TO CRY CLONES TO GET RID OF THEM  nudie Clapping Laughing

The contents of this message are hidden because Omnipresent88 is on your ignore list.

shut up daryl...
get a life instead of spamming with multiple accounts

bump for clones awareness

purikura also another one

5.8 million worth of butt hurts lololololololol... Tongue

But 200+ millions worth of mRNA vax going down the drain lololololololol.... Tongue

Sadly, more than 5000 years also cannot erase the shame and dna plasmid contamination lolololol... Tongue

EVERYONE GOONDOO TS HATES ISH A CRONE. FUGGIN ANJING 🐶 Clapping Laughing

(14-06-2024, 02:31 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  purikura also another one

PUKIMAK CHINA STOOGES CHEU KAU PENG  Clapping Rotfl Laughing

(14-06-2024, 04:04 AM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  PUKIMAK CHINA STOOGES CHEU KAU PENG  Clapping Rotfl Laughing

Oh I know this China stooge TS. Last time very knn in edmw haha! He's been hiding here all this time?

oh look
another clone

I DON EVEN NOE WHERE THIS WUMAO DAWG TS GETS HIS STOOPID IDEA THAT 'CRONES MUST BE BENDED' LOL.

EVEN HIS LAOPEH SITE HWZ ALSO KEEPS DAWG CRONES RIKE OUTBREAK, MAXIMUMGENEDOG AND OMNIGAYCLOUDY.

THE SGTOKERS THAT DAWG TS KAOPEH CRONES NOW, ARE NOT EVEN PAST OFFENDERS RIKE THE ABOVE WUMAO DAWGS IN BOLD. TS WAN TO BEND WHAT? HIS AHKWA RANCAU ALREADY BENDED, WHAT'S THERE TO BEND?  nudie Clapping Laughing

cannot ban cannot ban... Tongue

authorities still closing in on us... Tongue

still closing in...

still closing...

still... Tongue

need some advice ish it after usual suspects finally update their latest mRNA jabs!... Tongue

neck super loooonnnngg... Tongue