HKers and mainland Chinese clash in London Chinatown

(29-11-2021, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China took over in 1997. That is 23yrs ago.
They had 2 decades to earn the trust and respect of the people in HK.

There is very few excuse they can give to be unable to do this.

If they view HKers as bad suspicious people who are poisoned by British, that perspective is destructive to trust.

No, you should say that US has 23 years to poison the minds while China cannot interfere else the West will trumpet it in the news. Well, in the end China has no choice and indeed, the western media kept trumpeting that China now is taking over to quell the protests.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(29-11-2021, 08:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not sure what instigation you are talking about sounds like a scapegoat to put all the blame.

Anyway you cannot instigate people unless there is deep dissatisfaction and unhappiness.

Yeah lor! Assmerica is the scapegoat for the world to put all the blame on their bombing, killing, invasion, etc. lor! Laughing

(29-11-2021, 10:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are such a scumbag to make such a remark.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(29-11-2021, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China took over in 1997. That is 23yrs ago.

If they view HKers as bad suspicious people who are poisoned by British, that perspective is destructive to trust.

China took back in 1997 yes but Hon Kangers are allowed to "self rule" and those white colonial traxhes have the freedom to stir shit ….. now China is all powerful and mighty …. Fatty Xi said …. enough is enough.

When you borrow something and then return it to the owner, it is unconditional. Not returning to the rightful owners with under the terms and conditions of the borrower.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(29-11-2021, 11:13 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  China took back in 1997 yes but Hon Kangers are allowed to "self rule" and those white colonial traxhes have the freedom to stir shit ….. now China is all powerful and mighty …. Fatty Xi said …. enough is enough.

When you borrow something and then return it to the owner, it is unconditional. Not returning to the rightful owners with under the terms and conditions of the borrower.

Self rule is promised to HK people but every Chief Executive was very much pro China so there is no excuse.

As for Freedom, rights ...it is a universal demand of people around the world from Thailand to S. Korea to Malaysia. It is hard to find a group of people who want to live under control of dictators.

When I see protests in HK, it involves young and old. So it is widespread opposition to China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-11-2021, 11:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Self rule is promised to HK people but every Chief Executive was very much pro China so there is no excuse.
R Because Hong Kan belongs to China and part of China for 2000 over years, it was "rob" by the white supremacist KKK - My view as a ethic Chinese Singaporean. Any your view as a?

As for Freedom, rights ...it is a universal demand of people around the world from Thailand to S. Korea to Malaysia. It is hard to find a group of people who want to live under control of dictators.
R: Why do you accuse LKY and Singapore like that, you are no good. You must be a foreign actor interfering in SG matters. You wanna kenna FICA issit?

When I see protests in HK, it involves young and old. So it is widespread opposition to China.
R: The protest are a small population made up of majority students

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-11-2021, 11:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When I see protests in HK, it involves young and old. So it is widespread opposition to China.

It's mainly the young. At least among my HK relatives. They were 13 and 14 years old back then. They treat it like ECA. None of my adult relatives took part in the protests and they number in at least the dozens.

(29-11-2021, 08:23 PM)Levin Wrote:  It's mainly the young. At least among my HK relatives. They were 13 and 14 years old back then. They treat it like ECA. None of my adult relatives took part in the protests and they number in at least the dozens.

The elderly have their reasons to protest.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I am basing on this article for the details.

If what it say is true, PRC Chinese protesting for “Stop Racism! Stop Anti-Asian Hate!” in UK..

Is it HKers don't consider themselves as Asian?? If not what's their basis of interrupting the protest?

The article say HKers are not happy that the organizers are pro-Chinese government and ignored the controversies in Hong Kong and Xinjiang.

If the HKers feel that the organizers ignored the controversies in Hong Kong and Xinjiang, then by all means go and organize your protest and not hijack someone's protest..

Maybe the HKers supporters can share their side of the story, if any..

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-...roup-brawl

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

ccp trash hate other Chinese….no wonder kenna bully by white trash

(29-11-2021, 11:12 AM)Levin Wrote:  

No, you should say that US has 23 years to poison the minds while China cannot interfere else the West will trumpet it in the news. Well, in the end China has no choice and indeed, the western media kept trumpeting that China now is taking over to quell the protests.

23 years is nothing compare to over 150 years as a Brit colony when HKie don't have democracy nor "universal suffrage (aka voting rights) ...
Anglophiles like sgbuffett  is a classic e.g that exhibit the same behaviour of Angmoh's dogs which were domesticated for too long to even THINK.

Big Grin 

[Image: 49c.jpg]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013