someone donated 200 bucks to terry xu.....

[Image: MMxOWHk.png]

https://tinyurl.com/tkevebv9

Hard earned blood sweat tears $$$ down the drain..
Potentially a cleaner in the making ...how to pity such nincoopoohs

(17-10-2021, 02:25 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Hard earned blood sweat tears $$$ down the drain..
Potentially a cleaner in the making ...how to pity such nincoopoohs

Crowd funding  for opposition is so successful in Singapore.  It is used to pay damages to PAP ministers, who had sued them...... crying

(17-10-2021, 02:30 PM)debono Wrote:  Crowd funding  for opposition is so successful in Singapore.  It is used to pay damages to PAP ministers, who had sued them...... crying
People donated becos they felt that person has been oppressed, bullied and injustice given.

We l should play our part

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-10-2021, 03:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We l should play our part
That is rite. Big or small amount doesn’t matters. It is the heart that counts.

(17-10-2021, 03:11 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That is rite. Big or small amount doesn’t matters. It is the heart that counts.

Yes, that's right. We must right the wrong

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(17-10-2021, 02:19 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: MMxOWHk.png]

https://tinyurl.com/tkevebv9

think this amt is sgbutt
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(17-10-2021, 03:16 PM)Talent Wrote:  think this amt is sgbutt

Laughing Clapping

Smile

(17-10-2021, 03:16 PM)Talent Wrote:  think this amt is sgbutt

I remember that sgbutt wants to donate for this cause, and  that is at $200..... Laughing

(17-10-2021, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote:  I remember that sgbutt wants to donate for this cause, and  that is at $200..... Laughing
This person who donated $200 has a big heart.. At my first round, I only donated $20. I always take this as a kind gesture to a friend.

(17-10-2021, 02:30 PM)debono Wrote:  Crowd funding  for opposition is so successful in Singapore.  It is used to pay damages to PAP ministers, who had sued them...... crying

And the money will then be donated to a charity.

Wiiners
(1)  one person cleared his name.  
(2)  An organisation (s) got a big donation.

Losers
(1)  Terry lost his credibility
(2)  Oppies who donated lost a good meal of chili crab...maybe more....

(17-10-2021, 03:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This person who donated $200 has a big heart.. At my first round, I only donated $20. I always take this as a kind gesture to a friend.

Yes, a big heart that is filled with HATRED.

Heartcore..........I mean, hardcore.............oppies would donate this much or more.

Just need to investigate if there are foreign funding.....

(17-10-2021, 04:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, a big heart that is filled with HATRED.

Heartcore..........I mean, hardcore.............oppies would donate this much or more.

Just need to investigate if there are foreign funding.....

There could well be some money that are donated from overseas, that is why the govt. is coming up with a bill(FICA) so  that the money can be traced from who and where it is coming from.  The fact that funding is coming from overseas, means that they cannot tahan, the hard tactics usedby the PAP govt.... Angry

No need foreign funding. ah Yang just sold his bungalow, so there is enough from within

8Umbrella Umbrella

Could be our SgButt who donated his October food money. He seems to have a soft spot for Terry Xu in his heart.............. Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-10-2021, 03:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  People donated becos they felt that person has been oppressed, bullied and injustice given.

(17-10-2021, 03:11 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That is rite. Big or small amount doesn’t matters. It is the heart that counts.

(17-10-2021, 03:13 PM)klat Wrote:  Yes, that's right. We must right the wrong

(17-10-2021, 03:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This person who donated $200 has a big heart.. At my first round, I only donated $20. I always take this as a kind gesture to a friend.

Donations to help pay the damages and court fees comes in fast and furious....many people here are not contented  with the way the PAP govt. runs the country, hence we can see lots of donations by our citizens here, cos they want the current govt. not to anyhow put up a bill to stifled it's citizens...... crying

Any one remembers why Terry was sued?
Terry quoted PM's own sister in an article.

For that he was sued to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

One has to blind not to see that it is wrong.

Terry and TOC has been a thorn under the regime's skin because he frequenpoints out their policy flaws and unjust actions causing the state of Singaporeans to deteriorate.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(17-10-2021, 04:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And the money will then be donated to a charity.

Wiiners
(1)  one person cleared his name.  
(2)  An organisation (s) got a big donation.

Losers
(1)  Terry lost his credibility
(2)  Oppies who donated lost a good meal of chili crab...maybe more....

There are only 2 winners and no losers.

The charities
The lawyers

(17-10-2021, 05:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Any one remembers why Terry was sued?
Terry quoted PM's own sister in an article.

For that he was sued to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

One has to blind not to see that it is wrong.

Terry and TOC has been a thorn under the regime's skin because he frequenpoints out their policy flaws and unjust actions causing the state of Singaporeans to deteriorate.

One question : Why did Terry changed his mind about bringing on LHY and LWL as witnesses? They would have cleared the air. 

Not sure about Terry's article. Did he merely shared the article or did he also commented on it?

(17-10-2021, 05:46 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There are only 2 winners and no losers.

The charities
The lawyers

The money that goes to charity is good. But money also goes to the lawyers can be very high... Clapping crying

(17-10-2021, 05:54 PM)debono Wrote:  The money that goes to charity is good. But money also goes to the lawyers can be very high... Clapping crying

Lawyers get $87k, boss