still dare to jiak wok hey after seeing this?

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/announc...one-outlet
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

*feels like throwing up*

Nothing what

Once the wok is fired up, everything is fried

Most impt is whether they got use water to rinse or not and the water must be clean water
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

you okay with eating fried cockroach? After all black black can't really see right?

The price alone is deterrent to go there.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Insects are on the menu isn't it
Embraced by ava. The price is going up for the extra ingredient endorsed since officially recognised as food

Honestly you wouldn't know what crawled on your toothbrush before you use it every morning. You'll be lucky if the guys did not use the same wok bush to scrub the floor when they couldn't find one.

(23-04-2023, 07:38 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Honestly you wouldn't know what crawled on your toothbrush before you use it every morning. You'll be lucky if the guys did not use the same wok bush to scrub the floor when they couldn't find one.

Wok Hey has open kitchen that is how person can see.

Imagine when kitchen is hidden behind....what goes on.
Every night 20% of the people's tooth brush..when you turn on lights all the roaches run off then you use the brush ...

[Image: 9pdjdii.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-04-2023, 07:38 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Honestly you wouldn't know what crawled on your toothbrush before you use it every morning. You'll be lucky if the guys did not use the same wok bush to scrub the floor when they couldn't find one.

Yes, we don't know what they used to brush the wok, hope it is not used to brush the floor too................. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

hokkien saying : "dirty eat dirty fat".

(23-04-2023, 08:47 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  hokkien saying : "dirty eat dirty fat".

It is not a matter of dirty, but rather is has germs/bacteria/viruses that could be dangerous................. Big Grin

The food dossier gave wok hey only 5.5/10, skip it lah

https://www.thefooddossier.com/2018/06/wok-hey.html

(22-04-2023, 10:54 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/announc...one-outlet

We're supposed to eat insects and worms liao leh! Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 07:49 AM)debono Wrote:  Yes, we don't know what they used to brush the wok, hope it is not used to brush the floor too................. Big Grin

Insects are high protein food leh! Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 12:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Nothing what

Once the wok is fired up, everything is fried

Most impt is whether they got use water to rinse or not and the water must be clean water

Agreed lah! Big Grin Everything will die when fried lah!

White thing is worm meh? Could be rice.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!