Amid Tensions in Taiwan Strait, Opposition KMT's Deputy Chief Hsia Visits China

https://www.news18.com/news/world/amid-t...25597.html
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Just for show!

Wayang!

(11-08-2022, 12:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Just for show!

Wayang!
 China missiles also for show..lousy.

(11-08-2022, 12:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:   China missiles also for show..lousy.

Ya lor!

Don't know why Japan protest leh!?  Thinking

(11-08-2022, 11:47 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.news18.com/news/world/amid-t...25597.html

KMT supports PRC mah!

This visit of Mr Hsia has no significant helps to the current situations between Taiwan and China. But this is seen as a move to help in the coming election which is taking place at the end of this year.

Many KMT members has protest the visit of the deputy and said this is more of a show rather than of significant help. Also many supporters had said that the deputy should have played down this visit because Chinese representatives will not be meeting them.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

this moronic 漢奸 hsia, so old yet so shameful, youngsters of KMT F him to hell!
Mayor of taipei said, if he go china to protest about china drill, then let him go lor! LOL LOL!
al these sibei HSIA suay human being!
KMT going to lose in next election again!

柯稱若夏立言去抗議陸封鎖台 那就去吧

青壯派連署反對批「敗家老頭」

(11-08-2022, 12:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  KMT supports PRC mah!

亲美媚日的汉奸走狗
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(11-08-2022, 12:53 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  This visit of Mr Hsia has no significant helps to the current situations between Taiwan and China. But this is seen as a move to help in the coming election which is taking place at the end of this year.

Many KMT members has protest the visit of the deputy and said this is more of a show rather than of significant help. Also many supporters had said that the deputy should have played down this visit because Chinese representatives will not be meeting them.

Dunt know why he wants to visit Taiwanese in different cities in southern China? 朱立伦asked him to go or his own decision?

(11-08-2022, 01:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Dunt know why he wants to visit Taiwanese in different cities in southern China? 朱立伦asked him to go or his own decision?

Mr Hsia had used his deputy chairmen of KMT capacity to visit those Taiwanese who are working in China. He should have kept this in a low profile but chose to air his comments via the media. 

The problem is that when none of the Chinese high ranking officials meet up with him would only ended up causing more votes loss at the end of the year.

Right now many Taiwanese “politicians” are trying to score browny points but in this visit, will result KMT to lose more. And 朱立倫did not dissuade his deputy not to go because they are in a democratic society, which he does not want to stop any possibility to smoothen the current tense situations. 

I have been following a KMT Member of Parliament YouTube broadcast in the past few months, this is what I gather from his recent broadcasting.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(11-08-2022, 12:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:   China missiles also for show..lousy.

He is there to discuss governance of Taiwan after unification.

Scare to go jail and all KMT members lah. Wah lau....backup plan u dont know...

Smile

利用夏立言赴陆乞讨来报王金平事件的仇;疑似央视超前部署让李红录制节目讽刺国民党,就应该这样,来一次讽刺一次

(11-08-2022, 12:57 PM)kokee Wrote:  this moronic 漢奸 hsia, so old yet so shameful, youngsters of KMT F him to hell!
Mayor of taipei said, if he go china to protest about china drill, then let him go lor! LOL LOL!

柯稱若夏立言去抗議陸封鎖台 那就去吧

青壯派連署反對批「敗家老頭」

ccp china beg this bloody KMT old dog to visit china to save face, this moron forever want dace because it has totally no face in front of the world today!

共產黨「求」夏立言赴中 

(11-08-2022, 05:52 PM)kokee Wrote:  ccp china beg this bloody KMT old dog to visit china to save face, this moron forever want dace because it has totally no face in front of the world today!

共產黨「求」夏立言赴中 

[Image: 813-E253-C-55-BA-4-C86-A69-D-6-E22-FEAA00-D7.jpg]

instagram view full size

Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts hor 

Moronic kokee still preaching Falun Gong hor very evil and very dark one

Taiwan opp party went China to take order to become new administration for Taiwan. Apparently China going to decree Taiwanese to take sides by 15 Aug. Those who follow opp party will continue to enjoy freedom much like rest of Chinese in China. Those that support current Taiwan govt (i.e. seek independent) will have all their assets taken and go into correction camps.

(11-08-2022, 12:57 PM)kokee Wrote:  this moronic 漢奸 hsia, so old yet so shameful, youngsters of KMT F him to hell!

柯稱若夏立言去抗議陸封鎖台 那就去吧

青壯派連署反對批「敗家老頭」

Confirmed plus chopped Kokee is 1450..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

KMT is likely looking for election funds from TW business community in mC .
As in TW island itself, DDP using ruling party engine to threaten political donations that going to other parties go to DDP instead.

Anyway KMT unable to talk to CPC when Wu D Y last days as KMT chairman.
CPC do not trust KMT since HK riot, KMT popularity in both straits plummet at the same period,
making any talk if any, will be informal and no consensus, so do not think too far.

(11-08-2022, 05:52 PM)kokee Wrote:  ccp china beg this bloody KMT old dog to visit china to save face, this moron forever want dace because it has totally no face in front of the world today!

共產黨「求」夏立言赴中 

I can tell you this. You’ve misread in many situations with regards to China and Taiwan situations. The sources that you’re linking here are people who does not involved in any remote ways to the situations or occurrences.

This sources that you linked here via the YouTubers are people who read the news and made up their own assumptions. But you try to put them as the bible of your sources. 

Please don’t do that. You’re the liar here with information that are unsolicited or unconfirmed. And in your postings calling others the liar are really making a fool of yourself and probably dragged the rest of them who supported you. 

China currently does not beg any of the KMT visits, and do you even remotely knows why? 

If you’re indeed such a smart ass to know about the real situation between China and Taiwan now. Stop making your own or your cult’s assumptions in reading from those anti-China YouTuber link you provided here. And this is the same that goes with the information that you provided on the Ukraine & Russia wars. Your everyday “chanting” of Russia losing the war or China is deteriorating will not happened. So get a life and really learn the true news and situations of these countries you so claimed to be in a declining state.  You don’t even know why Russia didn’t bombard the Ukraine like the Americans when they have the power to do that, but they chose not to. You failed to read the culture and relationships that Russia has over Ukraine. 

Just like the Westerners who don’t understand the Easterners and this is the same reason that brought the declination of the British Empire when they were once the powerful colonial country in the world. Stopped being a westerner when you’re clearly not.

(11-08-2022, 12:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  KMT supports PRC mah!

KMT is founded by Sun Yat Sen. Chiang Kai Shiek also from KMT. They recognise that they are Chinese and their dream is to unify back with motherland.