tan chuan jin gets whacked:No soldier would trust their lives in war with u, general.

[Image: beXcojI.png]
https://tinyurl.com/bdftue87
[+] 4 users Like potato_wedges's post

Tan chuan jin become 缩头乌龟liao
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

(20-05-2024, 12:57 AM)Reddishday Wrote:  Tan chuan jin become 缩头乌龟liao

SAF General FO
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

FO = f u c k off?

Tan chuan jin is a disgrace to PAP, SAF and Singapore.

(20-05-2024, 01:40 AM)Scythian Wrote:  SAF General FO

Leaders' attitudes and psychology are different between the public and private sectors. There is a risk-averse culture in the SAF owing to the scrutiny that decisions are under in a rigid hierarchical system, while there is more of a risk management culture in the private sector. This makes it imperative for those making the leap to apply and adapt the unique skills they learnt in the army into a different environment. Senior military officers may know how to manage large resources and deploy budgets. However, they do not  have the same grasp of the profit motive.

(20-05-2024, 06:44 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:   Leaders' attitudes and psychology different between public and private sector. There is a risk-averse culture in the SAF owing to the scrutiny that decisions are under in a rigid hierarchical system, while there is more of a risk management culture in the private sector. This makes it imperative for those making the leap to apply and adapt the unique skills they learnt in the army into a different environment. Senior military officers may know how to manage large resources and deploy budgets. However, they do not  have the same grasp of the profit motive.

Becuz SAF like all other ministry and stat boards are trained to expend budget. If never spend enough next year lesser monies come in then how you do new projects? I am a former civil servant so I know the game play. My boss send me and team for expensive Oracle 5 days course eat shiok shiok morning break, lunch, tea break using taxpayers monies.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(19-05-2024, 10:50 PM)potato_wedges Wrote:  [Image: beXcojI.png]
https://tinyurl.com/bdftue87

Haha, this SRY is still petty and feeling sorrow about not able to participate in the Asian games etc..Yes TCJ made terrible mistake but even after TCJ is out from the selection committees for Asian games, the rest of the committees still voted SRY out from Asian game despite appealing, after his lawsuits against Ashley and all his hooha..he still don't know what is his problem?

maybe just put both tan and soh in a locked room and let them have a go at each other. Only the survivor will get to walk out of there

(20-05-2024, 05:53 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  Tan chuan jin is a disgrace to PAP, SAF and Singapore.

We are here also have on a she, a female gen young ahmei mei for Singapore.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-07-09-51-46-36-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

picture upload

Except for handbag loo.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(20-05-2024, 10:39 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  maybe just put both tan and soh in a locked room and let them have a go at each other. Only the survivor will get to walk out of there

Soh is capable of getting into an argument or fight even if he is the only person in a room without mirrors. LOL!

(20-05-2024, 06:52 PM)sgh Wrote:  Becuz SAF like all other ministry and stat boards are trained to expend budget. If never spend enough next year lesser monies come in then how you do new projects? I am a former civil servant so I know the game play. My boss send me and team for expensive Oracle 5 days course eat shiok shiok morning break, lunch, tea break using taxpayers monies.

LHL actually said the following with a straight face: "The civil servants are excellent, but they can only deliver good results because they are led by competent ministers who understand the issues, make good decisions, who command their respect. Ministers can then guide and complement the civil servants in their work and deliver on their political promises".