temasick is selling >0.5m shares of prime us reits

tremasick is always slow to respond  after falling asleep
dropped so much fr ard 55 cts in feb 2023 till today <12 cts!!!!!!!!!

many stock broking hses are already so bearish on us reits from last yr.

really worried about our cpf !

Now then they sell ....OMG.

I already warned may months ago about these reits going down.

Here is my major warning to get out before the crash:

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Serious-warnin...nts-BEWARE

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The sellers are the private clients of DBS, not Temasek itself. Besides the majority of Prime reit shares under Temasek's name are held by Keppel Corp, again not Temasek.

(18-09-2023, 12:34 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The sellers are the private clients of DBS, not Temasek itself. Besides the majority of Prime reit shares under Temasek's name are held by Keppel Corp, again not Temasek.

but broking hse said temasick sold >500k no mentioned dbs nominees

(18-09-2023, 12:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Now then they sell ....OMG.

I already warned may months ago about these reits going down.

Here is my major warning to get out before the crash:

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Serious-warnin...nts-BEWARE
just for sharing npt to advt for phillips securities

darren chew is the best reits analsts ,his webmiar is free
only gong gong ones pay hundreds of dollars to listen to those who charge like gabriel yap,the most expensive reits analysts

(18-09-2023, 02:37 PM)talky Wrote:  just for sharing npt to advt for phillips securities

darren chew is the best reits analsts ,his webmiar is free
only gong gong ones pay hundreds of dollars to listen to those who charge like gabriel yap,the most expensive reits analysts

Thanks ...I am.not a fan of reits but will buy at distress prices if it comes.

I do not believe people should buy reits regularly. Doing so just make you sitting duck for all sorts of nasty things that can happen. Reits unlike other stocks is always leverage to juice up the yield/DPU ....for this reason it is risky without the upside of say a high quality growth stock. ...and the downside is horrible.  So you gain a bit and can lose alot.

The only time to buy is when they are on fire sale. You need to decide what will survive and recover and what will just die.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(18-09-2023, 05:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks ...I am.not a fan of reits but will buy at distress prices if it comes.

I do not believe people should buy reits regularly. Doing so just make you sitting duck for all sorts of nasty things that can happen. Reits unlike other stocks is always leverage to juice up the yield/DPU ....for this reason it is risky without the upside of say a high quality growth stock. ...and the downside is horrible.  So you gain a bit and can lose alot.

The only time to buy is when they are on fire sale. You need to decide what will survive and recover and what will just die.

buy next year,, cheap can only get cheaper... best buy tech stock, dont buy these garbage hope to get passive income,,
u end up paying them income..