that Mr Loo again short c

claim put 50k SG short again

interesting, he is just waiting for the rebound " as usual " which many investors always claim what go down must go up SURELY one day.

Is more EPIC if keep going down and down deep to the bottom

Let's see.

(24-05-2022, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  claim put 50k SG short again

interesting, he is just waiting for the rebound " as usual " which many investors always claim what go down must go up SURELY one day.

Is more EPIC if keep going down and down deep to the bottom

Let's see.

As far as I Know Mr. Loo does not short the market.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-05-2022, 01:03 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As far as I Know Mr. Loo does not short the market.

he show in his telegram group

(24-05-2022, 01:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he show in his telegram group

Did you see? Probably not true
 He does not short.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-05-2022, 01:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Did you see? Probably not true
 He does not short.

I believe you inside his telegram group since you are his fan lol
You go check he go post what He buy something add 50k SG.

I not say, he keep mention " See wait you all claim miss the boat " Now is the BEST Time to go in buy , he always mention his first pot of gold always profit from this economic crises.

For me, I don't know partly he also got his own business as " guru for start up " etc give talks , seminars

how much he lost also he will not say directly say.

(24-05-2022, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I believe you inside his telegram group since you are his fan lol
You go check he go post what He buy something add 50k SG.

I not say, he keep mention " See wait you all claim miss the boat " Now is the BEST Time to go in buy , he always mention his first pot of gold always profit from this economic crises.

For me, I don't know partly he also got his own business as " guru for start up " etc give talks , seminars

how much he lost also he will not say directly say.
Buying and shorting is 2 different things.

(24-05-2022, 01:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Buying and shorting is 2 different things.

I do see he post , you go see lah scroll back

skip buy or short but I happen to see yesterday he post what buy 50k again

I don't really involve inside his telegram group. I more lurking to see what crap they say

on CPF blah bah etc