the rich in sg got special previlege..
Angry 

the rich in sg got special previlege..police stop traffic for brother FA'S uncle to pass
https://www.facebook.com/sgvirality/vide...0657057020
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

No eye see...this is the widening rich poor gap that we feared
[+] 2 users Like joyce_tay's post

johor prince came sg driving Mustang in Orchard also go TP open the roads for him Big Grin

Diff people diff stroke. We can only stroke ourselves Big Grin

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

If I am not wrong, it is one of those RC activities where they offered the underprivileged kids in the neighbourbood (can't remember got collect toke sum or not) a ride on lambo..

Normally have about 20-30 lambo..

If it is for such events, I am ok with it.. Let the kids have a memorable ride, instead of start stop at traffic junctions.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-09-2021, 04:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If I am not wrong, it is one of those RC activities where they offered the underprivileged kids in the neighbourbood (can't remember got collect toke sum or not) a ride on lambo..

Normally have about 20-30 lambo..

If it is for such events, I am ok with it.. Let the kids have a memorable ride, instead of start stop at traffic junctions.

if the rich really want to help poor kids, just donate to a organisation that will make sure these kids dont go hungry, have money to pay school fees
not let them sit in a expensive lambo
wat is it going to do for them?
[+] 3 users Like singaporean1964's post

(06-09-2021, 08:10 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  if the rich really want to help poor kids, just donate to a organisation that will make sure these kids dont go hungry, have money to pay school fees

Impart wrong values and pollute environment. Just an excuse for rich to get high.

(06-09-2021, 04:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  johor prince came sg driving Mustang in Orchard also go TP open the roads for him Big Grin

Diff people diff stroke. We can only stroke ourselves Big Grin

That is a privilege granted to him as a royalty from Singapore closest neighbor.

(06-09-2021, 08:10 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  if the rich really want to help poor kids, just donate to a organisation that will make sure these kids dont go hungry, have money to pay school fees

Yes, do something that benefits them, not let them sit in lambo then after that what? Starve for the next few days? Always satisfy Maslow's lowest and most fundamental needs first!