this Tricia Chong got provide " extra service " ?

Smile
beside been a property agent ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB5k7Wc2kBs
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Let's just say there is a "under the radar" group of ladies FL in the pros trade in Spore. They charge quite high of cuz and they do not do it on a daily basis. They do it once a while when cash run low or fist getting tight. This group of FL earn good monies (most not bad looking) but never pay taxes to govt unlike us full-time employees. Not wanting to break their rice bowl but I think it has been going on for many years due to demand and supply. Heard some of their customers are those got face got head high places with atas profession so if SPF go catch may step on those customers tail and their own rice bowl threatened.

This group is a bit different from sugar babes becuz this group may have a full-time job on top may do adhoc FL. Sugar babe full time is do their job.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

She seems not so attached to the apartment she is promoting, like just reading off the script

I take it as she is first time doing this

When she says wake up to the greenery, the shot of the foggy dewed window does not speaks well of the videographer

Sorry she sounded like a deadfish...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(16-06-2023, 04:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  Let's just say there is a "under the radar" group of ladies FL in the pros trade in Spore. They charge quite high of cuz and they do not do it on a daily basis. They do it once a while when cash run low or fist getting tight. This group of FL earn good monies (most not bad looking) but never pay taxes to govt unlike us full-time employees. Not wanting to break their rice bowl but I think it has been going on for many years due to demand and supply. Heard some of their customers are those got face got head high places with atas profession so if SPF go catch may step on those customers tail and their own rice bowl threatened.

This group is a bit different from sugar babes becuz this group may have a full-time job on top may do adhoc FL. Sugar babe full time is do their job.

sometimes " I suspect property companies , insurance companies hire a FL which they themselves don't even know " Is actually quite hard to check.
In return is Property companies , insurance companies can't wait to have more staffs aka " runners " below to sell and sell so the top ones can profit.

Maybe some of their directors know close one eyes. As long there are sales keep coming in , who care you FL beside selling or you use " dirty tactics " to sell.

Is her meow meow smelly?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 06:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  sometimes " I suspect property companies , insurance companies hire a FL which they themselves don't even know " Is actually quite hard to check.
In return is Property companies , insurance companies can't wait to have more staffs aka " runners " below to sell and sell so the top ones can profit.

Maybe some of their directors know close one eyes. As long there are sales keep coming in , who care you FL beside selling or you use " dirty tactics " to sell.

I dont know where you get such an idea

I hv my multi million policies done by my financial planner and i even bought her dinners for her service but no hanky panky

(16-06-2023, 06:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I dont know where you get such an idea

I hv my multi million policies done by my financial planner and i even bought her dinners for her service but no hanky panky

I don't know aka " rumours " rah.

I never ask my cousin friend who is so call one of the director in a property company.
He only told me , he no need go out sell also got commission as long his team sell but if he want to earn even more also can ownself go out sell.

You think all of them are like Cecilia Su is it?

Buy 1 policy, kum one time Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 04:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

From her rough sore throat voice like those from KTV with too much ice-ko leong experience, I think confirm have.

(16-06-2023, 04:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

I also heard many agents sleep with clients lah! Big Grin

(17-06-2023, 05:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I also heard many agents sleep with clients lah! Big Grin

From Tekka market Auntie Nancy ?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(17-06-2023, 05:19 PM)Niubee Wrote:  From Tekka market Auntie Nancy ?

To Geylang Serai Auntie Mary lah! Big Grin