MPA responded within 11 minutes of being alerted to oil spill,

MPA responded within 11 minutes of being alerted to oil spill, cleanup to take time: Chee Hong Tat

READ: 

https://str.sg/zBAV

Responded by dispatching 5 cleaning boats or with a call saying we will start cleaning up 3 hours later?
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

Respond within 11 mins is answer call right? Nothing to do with action. As if MPA has deployed boons on site within 11 mins and completed fortifications? They better and faster than combat engineers brigade lay bridge?
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

Quote:. Oil spill: Dredger hitting stationary tanker was not due to port congestion, says Transport Minister

Why this ministar giving so much problems to Sg in such a short time in office?

Why?

Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

When there was collision, they should have taken action ASAP! Should not wait for report of oil leak, then take action!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(19-06-2024, 01:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  When there was collision, they should have taken action ASAP! Should not wait for report of oil leak, then take action!

11 minutes were not soon enough?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-06-2024, 09:42 AM)red3 Wrote:  Respond within 11 mins is answer call right? Nothing to do with action. As if MPA has deployed boons on site within 11 mins and completed fortifications? They better and faster than combat engineers brigade lay bridge?

It was action.. Don't post disinformation. Rolleyes

(19-06-2024, 02:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  11 minutes were not soon enough?

11 minutes after the oil leak was detected, NOT after the collision occurred!   Cool
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(19-06-2024, 05:27 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  11 minutes after the oil leak was detected, NOT after the collision occurred!   Cool

So what's the problem? Rolleyes

(19-06-2024, 05:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So what's the problem? Rolleyes

You don't understand?  Thinking

Collided ship msg to MPA: My ship just got collided with another ship and now oil is leaking.

11 minutes later..

MPA to collided ship: Noted. 

There you go, MPA responded within 11min.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(19-06-2024, 09:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Collided ship msg to MPA: My ship just got collided with another ship and now oil is leaking.

11 minutes later..

Yup...kinda slow to think collision is just bua pigu...wont cause major oil spill.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Responded does not mean appropriate action is taken immediately.Tio bo.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Let’s be honest. We are given 2-4 hours to report back to our unit during war time. By the time we draw arms and get ready, I think war over.

Now come back to this oil spill. Why not ask chee hong to ask his people to count how many gallon of oil leaks in 11 min? And how far can the current brings these oil to in 11 mins?

lol dis kind of kok reply bluff chewren ah??

a competent reply shld give the timeline ie time rcved report, time response activated, time dispersant started, time boom deployed, etc etc.

the booms must hv been completely useless or by the time they deployed the booms, the oil alr reached timbuktu

highest payed nincompoops Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes SoundofSilence's post

(19-06-2024, 09:44 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Collided ship msg to MPA: My ship just got collided with another ship and now oil is leaking.

11 minutes later..

Act of God

(20-06-2024, 12:06 AM)SoundofSilence Wrote:  lol dis kind of kok reply bluff chewren ah??

a competent reply shld give the timeline ie time rcved report, time response activated, time dispersant started, time boom deployed, etc etc.

the booms must hv been completely useless or by the time they deployed the booms, the oil alr reached timbuktu

highest payed nincompoops Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl

Openly calling for volunteers only after two-three days

After Birds and fishes already gone heaven

Why MPA didn't called after 11 minutes?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Singapore largest river, Singapore River is well protected from oil spills and there's no smell of oil in the air.

The authority is concerned about the health of all citizens ..

(19-06-2024, 10:12 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Responded does not mean appropriate action is taken immediately.Tio bo.

They responded in writing with very nice essay like they have already done an excellent good job

Everything is well under control