thought 80cts bedok is cheapest in town..now u can get 60cts at

A cup of Kopi-O for 60 cents?

Yes, I found out that we can still get a cup of Kopi-O or Teh-O for $0.60 at Soon Huat Coffee Stall located at the Blk 11 Telok Blangah Crescent hawker centre.

The stall has a history of more than 40 years. Started by his mother in the 1980s, the stall is now operated by Mr Chen and his wife. Mr Chen shared that he learned how to brew coffee when he was a teenager helping out his mother.

To thank his customers for supporting the stall all these years, Mr Chen has decided to keep the prices of his coffee and tea as low as he can for as long as possible.

#GemsofRadinMas
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

The price is not import but the quality of coffee is the key…if the price is cheap but the coffee tastes like detergent, I rather pay a bit more for better ones.

Nowadays many hawkers are dishonest, for example sugarcane juice, they add more water (likely 20%) yet increase the price by 20%, taste like water.

Do you think they will lower the price yet provide the same quality of Kopi? No way.

to all kopi and sugarcane lover, avoid the stall at all cost. if they are dishonest, no need to downgrade yourself and still buy from them. just let them closed down. i have stop patronize some stall liao. save money and also i dont pissed off by them too.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

mix with lots of water or the coffee grade they managed to get the cheapest which is more crap

(25-05-2022, 12:49 PM)Talent Wrote:  A cup of Kopi-O for 60 cents?

Yes, I found out that we can still get a cup of Kopi-O or Teh-O for $0.60 at Soon Huat Coffee Stall located at the Blk 11 Telok Blangah Crescent hawker centre.

The stall has a history of more than 40 years. Started by his mother in the 1980s, the stall is now operated by Mr Chen and his wife. Mr Chen shared that he learned how to brew coffee when he was a teenager helping out his mother.

To thank his customers for supporting the stall all these years, Mr Chen has decided to keep the prices of his coffee and tea as low as he can for as long as possible.

#GemsofRadinMas

Whampoa Drive Blk 91 also got lah but now renovating lah!

(25-05-2022, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Whampoa Drive Blk 91 also got lah but now renovating lah!

Cheekopek know the best.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

I only want good quality powerful kopi O...price high i also dont mind.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(25-05-2022, 02:00 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Cheekopek know the best.

say "cheekopekman" lah!

(25-05-2022, 12:49 PM)Talent Wrote:  A cup of Kopi-O for 60 cents?

#GemsofRadinMas

Cheap is more expensive lah. Later stomach got problem.

Go for value, not go for cheap.

(25-05-2022, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Whampoa Drive Blk 91 also got lah but now renovating lah!

After renovation, rental increase and price of coffee also increase. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(25-05-2022, 03:54 PM)surfer Wrote:  After renovation, rental increase and price of coffee also increase. Laughing

Sure one lah!

The Jalan Benaan Kapal one dunno still at 50 cents or not.

https://www.misstamchiak.com/cheapest-co...singapore/