today i go jalan besar to find seow choon game shop but they are not there anymore
Question 

go to around the shophouse where i remember they were but only see few massages shops

anyone knows where seow choon game shop moved to?
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

Have not visit a game shop anymore since early 2010s liao ever since moi stopped console gaming and become PC master race only. It seem most modern gamers also prefer to hoot digital games over the physical one, so wonder hao much longer can these game store survive especially rental these dazes no cheap. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 2 users Like Soulhacker's post

(06-08-2023, 07:17 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Have not visit a game shop anymore since early 2010s liao ever since moi stopped console gaming and become PC master race only. It seem most modern gamers also prefer to hoot digital games over the physical one, so wonder hao much longer can these game store survive especially rental these dazes no cheap. Sad

but goes game shops see see touch touch the game titles feels different got more feel sometimes also got freegee like posters etc
Frown

Sad 
[+] 2 users Like zzzzzzz's post

(06-08-2023, 07:27 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  but goes game shops see see touch touch the game titles feels different got more feel sometimes also got freegee like posters etc
Frown

Yeah, if moi still into console gaming will still prefer to have hard copies too. Also can keep on shelves also felt more satisfying and felt like you really own the games than digital copies.

Last time used to bought digital moobies from an online platform, after few years that platform suddenly close down and the 10+  moobies all gone overnight, even the downloaded copies from the past no longer work as the prayer that was provided by the platform also ease to function after that. Since then never really trust digital copies are being owned by buyers, who dare to say even big platform like Steam won't fail in future and close shop too?

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

arent they closed for good?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(06-08-2023, 08:27 PM)wendychan Wrote:  arent they closed for good?

auntie wendy really is jalan besar 地头蛇
Frown

Sad