Heard Long Queues at Immigration Counters at JB during June School Holiday

4 hour waiting time Rolleyes

Better avoid

Real madness.

[Image: Screenshot-20220619-210158-Chrome.jpg]

the q is shorter now

My friend was stuck in the traffic for 3 hours last Fri. According to her, 8 lanes were being closed for maintenance. Msia government really gundu. They had so much time to do it during Covid shut down and yet choose to do it now. Really hopeless.
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(19-06-2022, 10:26 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  My friend was stuck in the traffic for 3 hours last Fri. According to her, 8 lanes were being closed for maintenance. Msia government really gundu. They had so much time to do it during Covid shut down and yet choose to do it now. Really hopeless.

They had half a century to do a lot of things to become first world, but they are still second world...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-06-2022, 10:26 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  My friend was stuck in the traffic for 3 hours last Fri. According to her, 8 lanes were being closed for maintenance. Msia government really gundu. They had so much time to do it during Covid shut down and yet choose to do it now. Really hopeless.

Dont go to that cowboy place on Friday.

Friday is their off day or work slow day.

The Causeway is a measure of cooperation between both countries to ease hardship of citizens from both sides.

After 50yrs many problems still not solved, long queues long waits each time citizens inconvenienced.

Until now I don't understand why bak kwa cannot being in to Singapore.

The buses that service the route never improved much for a decade.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 20220620-071614.jpg]

eating jb carrot cake. nice

What for squeeze with the crowd?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-06-2022, 12:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  What for squeeze with the crowd?

This why is " FUNNY " .....

Ok is cheap to buy daily needs at JB EVEN they increase price Still cheaper than in SG.
But do note , you are trading your time go in , wait just to save money.

Remember Money cannot buy time.

OF course majority will claim , Well I got the time don't mind to wait very long stuck in the jam to save money.

(20-06-2022, 12:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This why is " FUNNY " .....

Ok is cheap to buy daily needs at JB EVEN they increase price Still cheaper than in SG.
But do note , you are trading your time go in , wait just to save money.

Remember Money cannot buy time.

OF course majority will claim , Well I got the time don't mind to wait very long stuck in the jam to save money.
U don't mind cos got time to wait for hours 
But if stommache or high tide u got to let go your q n back to square

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️