Good Afternoon, I eating this soon

[Image: IMAG6194.jpg]

oh gosh

what is your cholesterol

(21-11-2021, 11:38 AM)Talent Wrote:  oh gosh

what is your cholesterol

Normal reading and HDL very high.

(21-11-2021, 10:28 AM)dynamite Wrote:  [Image: IMAG6194.jpg]

The few white pieces of pork lard still have a lot of fat oil stored in them. Not crispy.

tomorrow will be a better day

(21-11-2021, 11:44 AM)surfer Wrote:  The few white pieces of pork lard still have a lot of fat oil stored in them. Not crispy.

No. Dry and hard already.

(21-11-2021, 11:38 AM)Talent Wrote:  oh gosh

what is your cholesterol

22 cm big bowl and he has a small waist , too.

He is very fit.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-11-2021, 12:19 PM)Ola Wrote:  22 cm big bowl and he has a small waist , too.

He is very fit.

Most people has cholesterol problem because they are sedentary for years and still eat a lot.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

Ooh . . .I should tell my parents to exercise more often, then.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(21-11-2021, 12:22 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Most people has cholesterol problem because they are sedentary for years and still eat a lot.

Actually diet plays an important part, and the LDL comes mainly from seafood, mutton, beef, egg yoke and animals internal organs... crying

(21-11-2021, 10:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Actually diet plays an important part, and the LDL comes mainly from seafood, mutton, beef, egg yoke and animals internal organs... crying

Dietary cholesterol are poorly absorbed. Technically there is just one kind of cholesterol. LDL is the carrier that move cholesterol into cells and HDL is the carrier that take cholesterol out of cells. So high cholesterol is a metabolic disorder. Years of inactivity combined with eating like a pig, many Singaporeans suffer from many metabolic disorders like high cholesterol, diabetes etc. Usually they have a fatty liver also.

(21-11-2021, 10:08 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Dietary cholesterol are poorly absorbed. Technically there is just one kind of cholesterol. LDL is the carrier that move cholesterol into cells and HDL is the carrier that take cholesterol out of cells. So high cholesterol is a metabolic disorder. Years of inactivity combined with eating like a pig, many Singaporeans suffer from many metabolic disorders like high cholesterol, diabetes etc. Usually they have a fatty liver also.

Quite true..... Clapping

It is the excess fats and glycogen stored in the liver that cause metabolic malfunctioning. Last time when older gen coolie work till old age, very few have such problems.

(21-11-2021, 10:15 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is the excess fats and glycogen stored in the liver that cause metabolic malfunctioning. Last time when older gen coolie work till old age, very few have such problems.

I think those days, the coolie does manual work, and eat mostly carbohydrates.....thence their LDL readings is low.... Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 10:20 PM)debono Wrote:  I think those days, the coolie does manual work, and eat mostly carbohydrates.....thence their LDL readings is low.... Big Grin

Even today I see Malaysian tiles layer, they eat a lot of food and they are not fat. Whereas I saw many doctors with big tummy, soon some of them will prescribe statin for themselves to take.

(21-11-2021, 10:15 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is the excess fats and glycogen stored in the liver that cause metabolic malfunctioning. Last time when older gen coolie work till old age, very few have such problems.

How you know that?

Nobody knows lah

(21-11-2021, 10:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  How you know that?

Nobody knows lah

If a person has lots of tummy fat, you can be sure he has metabolic disorders.

(21-11-2021, 10:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Even today I see Malaysian tiles layer, they eat a lot of food and they are not fat. Whereas I saw many doctors with big tummy, soon some of them will prescribe statin for themselves to take.

Doctors are trained to know what food to take, the fact they have big tummy is that they lived sedentary lives... Clapping

(21-11-2021, 10:32 PM)dynamite Wrote:  If a person has lots of tummy fat, you can be sure he has metabolic disorders.

ok, i hv to agree with you as i dun know much

(21-11-2021, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote:  Doctors are trained to know what food to take, the fact they have big tummy is that they lived sedentary lives... Clapping

Not true. Their training in nutrition is just a few lectures only.

(21-11-2021, 10:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Not true. Their training in nutrition is just a few lectures only.

perhaps so, some believe drugs more than nutrition Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 10:27 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Even today I see Malaysian tiles layer, they eat a lot of food and they are not fat. Whereas I saw many doctors with big tummy, soon some of them will prescribe statin for themselves to take.

most are very disciplined. you try to offer them sugary drinks they'd prefer plain water

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-11-2021, 12:47 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  most are very disciplined. you try to offer them sugary drinks they'd prefer plain water

Maybe their job is stressful or they eat other junk food

I also take plain water, mostly. But must be ice chilled, with a dash of lemon Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 10:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Not true. Their training in nutrition is just a few lectures only.

But they can get infor. from their medical journals...... Rolleyes

(22-11-2021, 08:26 AM)debono Wrote:  But they can get infor. from their medical journals...... Rolleyes

You think too highly of them.