train has never been so packed

esp on circle line

so u can tell how many imported
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

Downtown line also packed because of TEL...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

I enjoyed the days where there was a total lock down... Almost void of cars and people out of the streets... Lol
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(09-03-2023, 08:52 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I enjoyed the days where there was a total lock down... Almost void of cars and people out of the streets... Lol

[Image: CB-11-05-2020.jpg]
11th May 2020

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(09-03-2023, 08:50 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Downtown line also packed because of TEL...

https://youtu.be/7vPrtOFKPWY
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Cars are so so expensive these days. 
Cheap and convenient is mrt.
So are trains in Tokyo. 
Push push... Like sardines.

(09-03-2023, 08:52 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I enjoyed the days where there was a total lock down... Almost void of cars and people out of the streets... Lol

My best days was driving along CTE with less than 20 cars on road during covid Laughing Clapping

I speed almost 150...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(09-03-2023, 09:44 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Cars are so so expensive these days. 
Cheap and convenient is mrt.
So are trains in Tokyo. 
Push push... Like sardines.

Ya...miss the days where the office ladies dun mind squeezing their sexy bodies onto me when I reached Tanjong Pagar station at 6pm...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(09-03-2023, 08:48 AM)Talent Wrote:  esp on circle line

so u can tell how many imported

(09-03-2023, 08:50 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Downtown line also packed because of TEL...

They all head to the same place at Little India lah! Big Grin NEL also mah!

PAP achieved their GDP target.

import more FT to gain higher GDP.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(09-03-2023, 11:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  PAP achieved their GDP target.

import more FT to gain higher GDP.

Already mentioned in Parliament liao mah! Big Grin Bill passed liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Mrt..buses all freaking packed. 
Comfort...SBS....laughing heartily to the Bank...
Even higher profit with the recent fare increase  .
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Dynamite Kor kor never take public transport one , he own a car so rich.

Oh yes! Same! That sure was once in a lifetime experience... ironically, the peace around in Singapore was.. priceless... Sleepy

(09-03-2023, 11:36 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They all head to the same place at Little India lah! Big Grin NEL also mah
Downtown station, Downtown Line, Marina Bay Financial Centre   Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 09:04 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: CB-11-05-2020.jpg]
11th May 2020

Rare pictures, must keep!!! Priceless in the future.  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Merdeka's post

(09-03-2023, 01:09 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Mrt..buses all freaking packed. 

Both share price ti ti lower, and lower-er  Angry

(09-03-2023, 01:09 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Mrt..buses all freaking packed. 

They ask you take the first train to work lah… Rotfl Got discount.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-03-2023, 03:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They ask you take the first train to work lah… Rotfl Got discount.

I thought for MRT the train fare is zero when you take the train before 7.30am, towards town, every day.............. Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote:  I thought for MRT the train fare is zero when you take the train before 7.30am, towards town,  every day.............. Big Grin

Public transport is a perk for the ppl to get to school and work on time. But they make it a profitable business by maximising the capitacity without considering human factor and comfortablity Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Those were days when the Covid-19 pandemic was in place, and most white collar workers begin to work from home, that is why the trains are almost empty......... Big Grin

There is 1 champion saying Sg can plan for 10m population. Rotfl

(09-03-2023, 03:41 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There is 1 champion saying Sg can plan for 10m population. Rotfl

nothing wrong by saying that because it can achieve "more good yr" (for the miw).

(09-03-2023, 03:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  nothing wrong by saying that because it can achieve "more good yr" (for the miw).

They always like to talk big without a plan. Rotfl

(09-03-2023, 03:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They always like to talk big without a plan. Rotfl

wrong !

the miw plan - plan in advance and future for themselves.

Current population, our mrt system cannot cope. Now, Keep giving problem…. Still naively think We can import endlessly.

(09-03-2023, 03:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  nothing wrong by saying that because it can achieve "more good yr" (for the miw).

Only good for the MIW, but not the man on the streets, where we need to share the same trains/buses, houses and medical facilities...........etc......... Big Grin

(09-03-2023, 03:46 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  wrong !

the miw plan - plan in advance and future for themselves.

That was the past team not current team lah.

(09-03-2023, 03:48 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  That was the past team not current team lah.

why not ?

see how many ex ministers/MPs employed in high position or as director of listed companies after retiring from politic ?

their future are secured song song gao jurooong.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/si...ulation-to

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post