Biden: Four more years, it is time to finish the job.
Video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5OzQFCV3Ow

80 yo + 4 years = 84 yo

See who finished first. 
The Job or the man.

Xi will finish both of them

[Image: IMG-9461.jpg]

Would love Biden to carry on. Sure path to hell

Smile

[Image: IMG-9462.gif]

(27-04-2023, 01:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  80 yo + 4 years = 84 yo

80+1+4 = 85

Both Trump and Biden are not good.

But no choice get to choose Biden is better.

Trump as his followers to riot at the capital on his false claims about the election results.

It takes a new kind of shit to claim to have lost election because the other side cheated without any evidence. That alone is bad enough but to incite followers to riot is another matter.

I don't see Biden major any major mistakes....he is old but still take advice from the real experts

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Pity the American people.
Gotta choose from 2 old retards.
And it's called democracy.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(27-04-2023, 05:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Both Trump and Biden are not good.

But no choice get to choose Biden is better.

Trump as his followers to riot at the capital on his false claims about the election results.

It takes a new kind of shit to claim to have lost election because the other side cheated without any evidence. That alone is bad enough but to incite followers to riot is another matter.

I don't see Biden major any major mistakes....he is old but still take advice from the real experts

I agree with you that Biden is better than Trump...........only drawback is that he is now 80 years old, not a long runway left............ Big Grin