The real reason for 1SGD=3.45RM

Instead of trying to get the economy right .... 

Parliament debate on bak kut teh ... 

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...atus/74392

Muddysian in arms over they have better nasi lemak

https://www.malaymail.com/news/singapore...tter/74169

Muddysia polis ask Interpol to catch a clown/comedian.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ysia/74034

I think soon it will be 1=4.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

1=3.60 when the coming state election is not in favour of current govt
1=3.8 when dr mad becomes then next pm again

Tactically speaking a country currency too strong also not say good beside too low in exchange rate.

MY are benefit from strong SIN dollars current. Look at the numbers of cars , people travel to Malaysia, spend , eat there.
JB side also not stupid in the sense they increase price on their foods, etc due to Sin dollars and JB is the first stop whereby singaporean will visit.

Up further to KL, etc states you bet Also they increase their selling price due to large influx of Singaporean. Thanks to strong Sin dollars.

Likewise , Malaysian themselves don't mind spend despite selling price is high provided they all along work in SG and back to Malaysia daily without paying High rental in SG renting a flat.

(16-06-2023, 01:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tactically speaking a country currency too strong also not say good beside too low in exchange rate.

MY are benefit from strong SIN dollars current. Look at the numbers of cars , people travel to Malaysia, spend , eat there.
JB side also not stupid in the sense they increase price on their foods, etc due to Sin dollars and JB is the first stop whereby singaporean will visit.

Up further to KL, etc states you bet Also they increase their selling price due to large influx of Singaporean. Thanks to strong Sin dollars.

Likewise , Malaysian themselves don't mind spend despite selling price is high provided they all along work in SG and back to Malaysia daily without paying High rental in SG renting a flat.

The problem is what if the Johorean never go Spore earn SGD means they work in Msia earn MYR? My spouse younger sis sons exactly that. Never go Spore earn SGD as they cannot take the early wake up and mad jam at Causeway. This group of local Msian living in Johor Bahru suffer the most and complain the most obviously.

(16-06-2023, 01:38 PM)sgh Wrote:  The problem is what if the Johorean never go Spore earn SGD means they work in Msia earn MYR? My spouse younger sis sons exactly that. Never go Spore earn SGD as they cannot take the early wake up and mad jam at Causeway. This group of local Msian living in Johor Bahru suffer the most and complain the most obviously.

Yea, in fact these Malaysian ownself NEVER so call shop in JB. Partly they know JB is a place to " chop carrots on Singaporeans " the price is xxx more than other states in Malaysia.

Yea You said is correct on Local Malaysian in JB suffer are those never go SG earn. Partly is very tried go Sg than back to MY daily but again there are quite a lot doing like this due to High rental in SG.

Quite a lot stop renting flat in SG prefer daily go back. This is why Causeway most of the time jam. Is not partly due to current June school holiday.
Is normal days also jam.

Beside a lot Singaporean go in spend , also some own property there.

Benefit SG more, we drain their talents, pump their cheap petrol, eat their cheap food, shop their cheap goods (especially you go large chains). Best of all, buy their raw water in RM sell treated water back in SGD  Rotfl

The local shop did increase the price but marginally as many businesses there are fighting for our SGD ... recently I eat their claypot chicken rice, single pax only 12RM meanings its only S$4 ... while in SG easily S$7-8  Clapping

(16-06-2023, 01:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Benefit SG more, we drain their talents, pump their cheap petrol, eat their cheap food, shop their cheap goods (especially you go large chains). Best of all, buy their raw water in RM sell treated water back in SGD  Rotfl

The local shop did increase the price but marginally as many businesses there are fighting for our SGD ... recently I eat their claypot chicken rice, single pax only 12RM meanings its only S$4 ... while in SG easily S$7-8  Clapping

I already mention , strong currency is good but have to " cap at level " This is why MAS do control etc.
If currency too strong will be backfire too. For example goods your foods supply come in SG the oversea supply etc have to pay more.
Just like Malaysian supply etc.

In return? we consumers in SG have to Extra more.

Same apply for foreigner investment come in SG.
This is why expats downgrade stay in HDB due to high rental exchange rates too come renting condo even landed house.

(16-06-2023, 02:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already mention , strong currency is good but have to " cap at level " This is why MAS do control etc.
If currency too strong will be backfire too. For example goods your foods supply come in SG the oversea supply etc have to pay more.
Just like Malaysian supply etc.

In return? we consumers in SG have to Extra more.

Same apply for foreigner investment come in SG.
This is why expats downgrade stay in HDB due to high rental exchange rates too come renting condo even landed house.

"For example goods your foods supply come in SG the oversea supply etc have to pay more." How pay more, if my dollar is strong? Last time my $1 I buy 1.5kg, now my $1 can buy 2kg. Your economic from where?

"This is why expats downgrade stay in HDB due to high rental exchange rates too come renting condo even landed house." SG now dun want low class foreign traxhes, we attracting multi millionaires and billionaires not those cant even afford condo lah.

(16-06-2023, 02:31 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Soon will be rm5

My Muddysian friend told me at least 50% of JB people has SG bank account and keep their money in SG. He said money keep in muddysia keep shrinking