uncle go for haircut, ended up paying 1.7K!!!!!!

[Image: b9qjq1m.png]

My 61 Year old uncle walked in this salon with the intention of just getting a simple haircut and to dye his hair. but instead he was charged a whopping total of $1,771 for 13 SESSIONS of haircut, scalp treatment and colour.

Thats not all, the Hair dresser even told him that he could use his CDC voucher to offset the "package" which he did ($95 CDC Voucher was used) but the hairdresser claimed that she didn't receive.

More at https://shrtco.de/ze8GWz (scroll down to read)
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Look normal
dat kind of place
CDC only good for meepok
funny money even the credit score people implimenting also know whatu upto.

He is con to sign a package of 13 sessions.
That is why.
THe barber must be dam attractive??

Got $5 cut dont go?

(07-02-2022, 10:37 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  He is con to sign a package of 13 sessions.
That is why.
THe barber must be dam attractive??

Got $5 cut dont go?
Not barber lah unless uncle is a gay. The Hair dresser must have used her charms to convince him to sign up for a package. His little brother must have done the thinking. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

Go to Consumer Association with the receipt to lodge a complaint for your uncle.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(07-02-2022, 11:39 AM)Ola Wrote:  Go to Consumer Association with the receipt to lodge a complaint for your uncle.

CASE is useless. No bite. They can’t do anything.

report to police, can get back the money.

S'pore should be renamed................DumbFarkistan or DumbAssia.............

That chabor must have used hard-sell tactics, and the old man happened to be mentally weak....

There is a barber shop run by the Chinese which charged $2 each time if you joined as a "member" by paying $10 per year. Recently, they raised the price per haircut to $3.

After the haircut, the barber would offer to scan my head for me....to look for what, only goodness knows. Chances are that after the "scan" I would be told that I was at risk of losing all my hair due to some deep-rooted monster of some variety and that he had the perfect scalp treatment which would destroy...WIPE OUT...all the little monsters hiding deep in my scalp.

I would jitao walk to the cashier's counter, show my "membership" card and pay $2 (now $3).

And walk out.

anyhow sign stupid people a lot

his new name is Mr Roberts Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I also kena this trick by the hairstylist....ask me to do scalp treatment.
I just say if FREE I want.🤣🤣🤣

(07-02-2022, 11:29 AM)surfer Wrote:  Not barber lah unless uncle is a gay. The Hair dresser must have used her charms to convince him to sign up for a package. His little brother must have done the thinking. Laughing

$1,771 for 13 SESSIONS.
13 SESSIONS...

(08-02-2022, 07:38 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  $1,771 for 13 SESSIONS.
13 SESSIONS...

That works out to be around $136 per session. Minus $12 per haircut  you are paying $124 for colouring your hair? Go NTUC buy the hair colouring stuff you will save at least $100 DIY.
Thinking