undertaker business n profit margin v v high can afford a ROYCE ROLLS.

WAS AT A FUNERAL PARLOUR AND SAW THE BOSS ARRIVED IN A ROLLR ROYCE.

Recession proof biz 
Economy good, people die
Economy no good, people still die

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(05-02-2022, 05:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Recession proof biz 
Economy good, people die
Economy no good, people still die

But competition also v keen saw many ah beng type w lastest hairstyle join in this workforce must be paying v well no need sweat n work under hot sun

(05-02-2022, 05:04 PM)talky Wrote:  WAS AT A FUNERAL PARLOUR AND SAW THE BOSS ARRIVED IN A ROLLR ROYCE.

Why does the boss wants to boost, arriving in a Rolls Royce.......even though he may earn many millions, he should be humble...

of course rah, this is why you see their kids doing take over. If you see around. The kids know is a good profitable business in long run partly SG population is aging.

I do hope CASE Monitor the price , surely will have " black sheep chop a lot " partly people will not say fussy about this type of money.

My friends run animals funeral services stay big landed liao  Big Grin

Taking advantage mentally of the deceased family.

(05-02-2022, 06:45 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Taking advantage mentally of the deceased family.

Bad on their karma and misfortune will fall on their future generations

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Yes, I have witnessed how these funeral companies routinely try to overcharge bereaved families. In other industries, businesses won't get away with it, but during funerals, families just want to get it done with or are too sad to dispute the overcharging.

NTUC also join in the business for profit instead of helping to control price.

You mean the phantom driver at tiong bharu, who cannot cope with bmw driver who hurt his feelings?
Like a woman

(05-02-2022, 08:11 PM)Instinct Wrote:  NTUC also join in the business for profit instead of helping to control price.

what is ntuc company name in funeral business?