Zhou Haimei,once unable to pay the rent, chose to settle in Beijing for her boyfriend

Zhou Haimei failed to win the Miss Hong Kong contest in 1985, but she still entered TVB and was highly praised.

Zhou Haimei, who was unemployed, moved out of her home at the time. "I really couldn't afford to pay the rent for two months. I was wondering, what should I do? Sometimes I would cry at home. I asked, why is this happening?" She did not give up. I continued to look for opportunities and later chose to film in Taiwan.

"There is a producer in Taiwan, Ms. Yang Peipei, and she invited me to Taiwan to shoot my first TV series in Taiwan, called "The Last King", which later became "The Legend of Heaven and the Dragon Slayer" and "This Life", just like Filmed a series of movies." And because of "The Legend of Heaven and Dragon Sword", she became famous on both sides of the Taiwan Strait and was named "The Most Beautiful Zhou Zhiruo".

Zhou Haimei, who was once unable to pay the rent, chose to settle in Beijing for her boyfriend, an architect who was 7 years younger. After the breakup of her relationship, she continued to live alone. She had lived in Beijing for more than 20 years before her death. She lives in MOMA Wanwanshu, Beijing, which is a well-known local residential area. It is known as a residence with constant humidity, constant temperature, and constant oxygen.

https://news.seehua.com/post/1091638
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post