Thailand give up on Sinovac Vaccines

https://thediplomat.com/2021/10/thailand...exhausted/

The announcement comes amid questions about the efficacy of Sinovac’s CoronaVac vaccine, the world’s most widely used COVID-19 vaccine. In July, Thailand became the first nation in the world to begin mixing COVID-19 vaccines, offering people who had received two jabs of Sinovac an additional booster shot of AstraZeneca. This followed the revelation that hundreds of medical workers caught the coronavirus despite being fully vaccinated with Sinovac.

Well it seems Thailand never learnt from Israel and Singapore - these two countries mainly use P & M and they are seeing an increase in covid infection!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

Silliness to the highest degree ... you mean using P & M you won't get infected!?

(23-10-2021, 03:22 PM)maikyah Wrote:  https://thediplomat.com/2021/10/thailand...exhausted/

The announcement comes amid questions about the efficacy of Sinovac’s CoronaVac vaccine, the world’s most widely used COVID-19 vaccine. In July, Thailand became the first nation in the world to begin mixing COVID-19 vaccines, offering people who had received two jabs of Sinovac an additional booster shot of AstraZeneca. This followed the revelation that hundreds of medical workers caught the coronavirus despite being fully vaccinated with Sinovac.

Thailand’s main vaccine regime – a Sinovac shot followed by an AstraZeneca vaccine

Where you find 2 shots? Your pull c?

Also have you read that now both US and Germany tagged Singapore as covid highest risk area eventhough we are over 89% vaccinated mostly with P & M! So how?!

It's ok. Sinovac has served it purpose. When all countries are crying for vaccine, only az and sinovac are there for them.

Now when there are more supplies of other vaccines at affordable prices, can afford to choose other vaccines.

It is like a man who is on the verge of dying from hunger, come across a ok food. Of coz eat to keep him from hunger. Fast forward, the hungry man become successful and make millions. He has choices to eat better food now. But has he not eat the ok food back then, he won't last to be a millionaire.

Whether the millionaire look down on the ok food now, really up to him.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(23-10-2021, 03:33 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Also have you read that now both US and Germany tagged Singapore as covid highest risk area eventhough we are over 89% vaccinated mostly with P & M! So how?!

Our pop., here prefer the Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines, for whatever reasons. With the vaccination of Sinovac or Sinopharm there are still scores that succumb to the Covid-19 viruses, especially the Delta, Delta Plus, and Black Fungus strains..... crying

I think the main issue is that many Thais simply refuse to vaccinate if they can only get Sinovac. So the Thai govt also bopian but to switch vaccine.

(23-10-2021, 03:41 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think the main issue is that many Thais simply refuse to vaccinate if they can only get Sinovac. So the Thai govt also bopian but to switch vaccine.

But then why oldies prefer Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines..? Thinking

(23-10-2021, 03:55 PM)debono Wrote:  But then why oldies prefer Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines..? Thinking

The oldies want to go to China to call chickens ?  Laughing

(23-10-2021, 03:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Our pop., here prefer the Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines, for whatever reasons. With the vaccination of Sinovac or Sinopharm there are still scores that succumb to the Covid-19 viruses, especially the Delta, Delta Plus, and Black Fungus strains..... crying

Dun bluff, you PAP plp ultimate dumbass

(23-10-2021, 04:02 PM)way Wrote:  The oldies want to go to China to call chickens ?  Laughing

Batam or Malaysia nearer for calling chickens lah. If go China, the air ticket more expensive than the chickens.  Rotfl

(23-10-2021, 03:41 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I think the main issue is that many Thais simply refuse to vaccinate if they can only get Sinovac. So the Thai govt also bopian but to switch vaccine.

That is Philippines. And Russians. Russians cause many want to work in Eu, so they rather take mrna. Now  Russia big problem, many either don't take or go for mrna. Now numbers climb.

Heard that the reason is because the king wants to produce AZ in Thailand

We need to learn from other countries and becareful of our vaccine choices.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.