After You chose A Live Crab at Coffeeshop You Realise It is not Fresh after Cooking

Do you know what happened? Huh

They didn’t cook the crab you chose but a dead crab, that’s a common trick
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

They quietly put the crab you chose back to the cage and you didn’t even know.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(18-05-2022, 10:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They quietly put the crab you chose back to the cage and you didn’t even know.
Shud be able to tell but I dunno. For prawns you can tell by the tails. If the end of the tail is spread out like open fingers, then it is a live prawn being cooked. If the tail end is closed, it means the prawn is already dead when cooked. This was taught to me by a seafood cook...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(18-05-2022, 10:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They didn’t cook the crab you chose but a dead crab, that’s a common trick

Every zichar stall or restaurant always like that one mah! Anything coming out of the kitchen may not be what you saw earlier mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(18-05-2022, 10:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They quietly put the crab you chose back to the cage and you didn’t even know.

There's always a cage inside the kitchen mah!

Not all coffee shop like that lar.

(19-05-2022, 06:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  There's always a cage inside the kitchen mah!

No cage inside kitchen they can put in basket and later put back to the cage outside after customers left

(19-05-2022, 06:45 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Not all coffee shop like that lar.

Correct, not all like that

choosing is only a formality
inside the kitchen
they'll say 'you stupid fool'
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

ALL like that one lah! ALL lah! I ever worked as kitchen helper before mah!

(19-05-2022, 08:56 AM)menghuii Wrote:  choosing is only a formality
inside the kitchen
they'll say 'you stupid fool'

Inside the kitchen you cannot see mah! There are plenty of rotten eggs inside the basket mah!

(19-05-2022, 08:14 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Correct, not all like that

Next time make a permanent marking on the crab you choose

(19-05-2022, 09:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Next time make a permanent marking on the crab you choose

Must use magic ink and mark on the two kong...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Identify by birth mark. You give them sea water for a few days, the meat is tighter. But there is a bad smell.

Crabs that are left outside for a few days, the meat will turn soft.

Agree.

Or maybe they don't like the customer's character (attitude), so they change to a dead one to let him eat and go lausai... Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-05-2022, 10:10 AM)theold Wrote:  Identify by birth mark. You give them sea water for a few days, the meat is tighter. But there is a bad smell.

Crabs that are left outside for a few days, the meat will turn soft.

The problem is not if they cook the crab you chose but they use a dead crab for the cooking, which is very dishonest.

(19-05-2022, 10:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Agree.

Or maybe they don't like the customer's character (attitude), so they change to a dead one to let him eat and go lausai... Laughing

You mean you dunt like you, dunt like the shameless liar called Yanghua? Huh Rotfl Laughing

So far have not encounter such situation

my downstair Zhi car kill the crab and cook in full view of everyone

(19-05-2022, 10:36 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You mean you dunt like you, dunt like the shameless liar called Yanghua? Huh Rotfl Laughing

I don't know who Yanghua is, but nobody ever wrote that Yanghua created a truckload of nicks to vote for himself.

You on the other hand were caught out.  

The mod...tiagong his nick was CasaNova...he disqualified you for using several of your nicks to vote for yourself.  Rotfl

And banned you.  Clapping

I did not know all these until you were sexposed here by placebo and a few other members here....tiagong, you were banned several times.   nudie

And pbanned in edmw also...all your nicks there kena PBANNED, so much so that you HATE edmw.   Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-05-2022, 09:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Next time make a permanent marking on the crab you choose

next time..u just follow them to the kitchen and make sure they prepared and cook what u order and choose lor..the most kana chase out...then u decline your order..lmao

don't forget selling roast meats one too

buy whole duck, or chicken or even come roast pork

some parts like missing etc

after bring back home.

partly those " play cheat hawker keep some pieces " in return can sell as individual plates = free profits from your expenses.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-05-2022, 09:31 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL like that one lah! ALL lah! I ever worked as kitchen helper before mah!

Are you Walaneh ? The jack of all trades ? Waterboy, male nurse etc. Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

(19-05-2022, 10:34 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The problem is not if they cook the crab you chose but they use a dead crab for the cooking, which is very dishonest.

Can eat don't waste mah! There's a crab dead inside the kitchen for a long time liao why don't use it leh?

(19-05-2022, 11:50 AM)cumonlah Wrote:  next time..u just follow them to the kitchen and make sure they prepared and cook what u order and choose lor..the most kana chase out...then u decline your order..lmao

Kitchen is out of bounds to unauthorised personnel lah! Even boss also not allowed leh!

(19-05-2022, 01:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Kitchen is out of bounds to unauthorised personnel lah! Even boss also not allowed leh!

DOTHE REPUTABLE RESTAURANTS LIKE long beach jumbo red house DO THE SAME TRICK TO CON

(19-05-2022, 02:25 PM)talky Wrote:  DOTHE REPUTABLE RESTAURANTS LIKE long beach jumbo red house DO THE SAME TRICK TO CON

You go and find out lah!

[Image: 50-AC9-E5-F-4-E80-4288-8-C77-692-A14025-ADE.gif]

[Image: A36-F128-D-30-AB-47-DC-B67-B-99695026180-D.gif]

[Image: 7-EFEE791-C74-F-493-E-B1-D5-0934-C953-EEE2.gif]