what brands of mooncakes did you buyed this year?

i buyed polar and bengawan because i see those hotel branded mooncakes i cannot affrod
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 2 users Like zzzzzzz's post

(24-09-2023, 03:05 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i buyed polar and bengawan because i see those hotel branded mooncakes i cannot affrod
Frown
I didn’t buy it. Was given free from MBS.  This year given were small ones. Last year, are big ones.

[Image: jbmooncake.jpg]
I only buy these from jb 13.50 ringgit per pc jin ho chiak Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(24-09-2023, 03:05 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  i buyed polar and bengawan because i see those hotel branded mooncakes i cannot affrod
Frown

Tried at least 10 different brands given by people liao lah! Big Grin Free of charge lah!

Durian
Pineapple
Mango
Jackfruit

Can buy those circular ones with egg yolks. Cheap and similar.

(24-09-2023, 03:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I didn’t buy it. Was given free from MBS.  This year given were small ones. Last year, are big ones.
is it you are mbs vip costomer to have free mooncakes?
Frown
(24-09-2023, 04:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Tried at least 10 different brands given by people liao lah! Big Grin Free of charge lah!

is it u are some big businessman with may connections?
Frown
(24-09-2023, 04:34 PM)theold Wrote:  Durian
Pineapple
Mango
Jackfruit

Can buy those circular ones with egg yolks. Cheap and similar.
buyed from where?what brand?
Frown

people are mean and scary
i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

Tongue
every year I eat FREE one from my uncle clients. Their one standard from Hotel one.

Ding Mooncakes.

(24-09-2023, 05:45 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  is it you are mbs vip costomer to have free mooncakes?
Frown

is it u are some big businessman with may connections?
Frown
buyed from where?what brand?
Frown

Normally, it is at the NTUC display section, paper packed. But it will finish very fast. Look like normal mooncakes during off-festival.

I eat bread and look at mooncake peektures.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-09-2023, 08:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I eat bread and look at mooncake peektures.

Eat cake n look at the moon.lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(24-09-2023, 07:56 PM)theold Wrote:  Normally, it is at the NTUC display section, paper packed. But it will finish very fast. Look like normal mooncakes during off-festival.
They give cheap mooncake?

☝️

(24-09-2023, 05:45 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  is it u are some big businessman with may connections?
Frown

I'm a nobody lah! Big Grin But many people want to carry me lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Frown

the RC will arrange mooncake functions mah...............the tickets cost $5 each for 1 piece of mooncake.................so 4 pcs = $20 only...............can gift people lor Big Grin

Without egg yolks, a few dollars.

Cooked egg yolks https://www.lazada.sg/products/nn-cooked...from_gmc=1&exlaz=d_1:mm_150050845_51350205_2010350205::12:17939068746!!!!!c!!4389046206!132052768&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvL-oBhCxARIsAHkOiu03RT3dQgvDYaOK-BE7zLUi9CPVpy5v-uQfCQD7HFHAVOdEkx9mn-kaAhnvEALw_wcB

Salted Duck Egg

(24-09-2023, 04:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Tried at least 10 different brands given by people liao lah! Big Grin Free of charge lah!

Some Shops give moon cake sample for customers to taste bef buy.

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(24-09-2023, 03:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I didn’t buy it. Was given free from MBS.  This year given were small ones. Last year, are big ones.

Today there were long queues of patrons at MBS Sand expo Hall to collect the Mooncake. I was there to collect the voucher. Mooncake out of stock.