what can force PAP govt to stop or reverse decisions to raise this n that fees.

b4 u can come to feel the impact of transport fees increase in 1 dec2021,a few more increases  are announced to hate PAP more n more.
not all  get AWS, 1mth extra bonus,some though reempoyed but suffered deep pay cuts,many still unemployed.
the ministers,mayors mps get extra 100s thousand more just for nothing despite this covid crisis is not over yet.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/hi...-2022-iras

Don't take from the masses then what? They can't earn from the foreigners so locals have to suck it up lah.

Not unique to Singapore lah. I'm sure other countries where the govt can't earn elsewhere will feed on locals. If the govt or country has strong factors that foreigners will be eager to pay to be there, then can earn from foreigners lah.

(02-12-2021, 12:04 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Don't take from the masses then what? They can't earn from the foreigners so locals have to suck it up lah.

Not unique to Singapore lah. I'm sure other countries where the govt can't earn elsewhere will feed on locals. If the govt or country has strong factors that foreigners will be eager to pay to be there, then can earn from foreigners lah.

BUT NOT AT THIS LIGHTNING SPEED INCREASES

HDB flats are on 99 years lease. Shouldn't the annual value be decreasing, just like the COE value of motor cars?

Why is the annual value keep on increasing when the actual value of the flat is depreciating year after year?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

The moment govt allow 5 to dine, many places all up prices liao. Everyone is just out to slay someone else so they can profit from it.

Singapore Inc is not difference I guess. Nothing much commoners can do lah. At the mercy of it all. Better luck next life.

(02-12-2021, 05:57 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The moment govt allow 5 to dine, many places all up prices liao. Everyone is just out to slay someone else so they can profit from it.

Singapore Inc is not difference I guess. Nothing much commoners can do lah. At the mercy of it all. Better luck next life.

Nothing much commoners can do, to stop these increases, cos we voted them in..... crying

This is just the beginning. The crazy money has to come from somewhere.