what does china want? topple the current international order and dominate the world?

https://www.facebook.com/joho8/posts/pfb...K8WhQ6RJwl

Assmerica is trying to kill China.

China is telling  Assmerica to fxxk off!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Persisting current world order is an injustice that cut out the developing world whose contribution to the world is larger and also bigger population.

The West has become a blood sucking machine using their financial printings to suck real resources around the world with their paper money. Their labour has in most cases become unproductive.

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Niubee's post

(19-09-2022, 10:58 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Assmerica is trying to kill China.

China is telling  Assmerica to fxxk off!
Good relations were fostered between US and China jntil Xi took office.

Then island disputes were stirred, Taiwan stirred ip, border with India etc.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(19-09-2022, 11:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Good relations were fostered between US and China jntil Xi took office.

You are not following the development correctly!

Are these military bases new?

[Image: FWjW02pUIAAmX2G.png]
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(19-09-2022, 11:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Good relations were fostered between US and China jntil Xi took office.

Good relations were fostered between US and China until Donald Trump took office.   

Who started trade war first? Don't make fake accusation lah, you fan boy of Trump and US.  

SgFett,  

China Xi is only responding to US threat.  

Confused

You still in kindergarten ?

When Xi became China's leader in 2012, why US-China had far better relation for those years before Trump got elected in 2018 ?

(19-09-2022, 11:55 AM)Manthink Wrote:  You still in kindergarten ?

When Xi became China's leader in 2012, why US-China had far better relation for those years before Trump got elected in 2018 ?

Actually, initially, Xi and his tried to compromise and to  accommodate Trump and his team.

But Trump and his team wanted one  foot when they were given one inch, and wanted one yard when they were given one foot!

Because CCP ish very insecure of it's own legitimacy and inferiority.

Communism had already been proven throughout human history to be sux and too idealistic and does not work nor benefit the masses. And CCP own regime ish also an anti-human, uncivilized and regressive leadership that no decent human being would want themselves to be ruled under.

Democracy may have it's own flaws but ish already one of the more humane, civilized and better form of governance and leadership that human kind can come out with. It ish not perfect, but at least it ish not the worst either.

So as long as democracy still existed somewhere on this planet it will always be compared against communism and sexpose the sins and weakness of the later, so CCP will never felt secure of it's own regime as it ish also one of the worst form of governance in the first place. Thus they will always have to focus on enforcing propaganda, censorships, cruelty and absolute control to try remain in power as long as a better system still existed elsewhere acting as a contrast of them. They will always have to fear and worry about hao their peasants might one daze know the truth and awaken to throw them off their throne.

So in order to consolidate their power eternally, they have to smear and try erase all other form of governance on this planet to make sure their peasants solely believe in one and only system that they had sold and claimed to be the best for everyone. So their approach will always be if can't convince then confuse else conquer to try expand their influence as much as possible across the globe.

So better don't be daft and gullible to think that CCP ish about peace and harmony. They only act panda and pray nice when they think they are weak and poor, but once they think they are strong and rich enough they will start to demand and eventually control everyone. We should be glad that we have winnie the pooh to want to speed this up and thus sexpose CCP true nature before CCP ish strong enough yet to dominate the world. Else let CCP act panda for another decade or two we might all be doomed.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

US trying to push China into a war. 
Using the same tactics as what they did to Ukraine.
China will respond in their own way.
Drag on, the longer the better. 
By 2027, China will be strongest by then. 
US has that feeling. They want the war as soon as possible. 
 Like the sun, rises in the East and sets in the West.
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

(19-09-2022, 12:30 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  So better don't be daft and gullible to think that CCP ish about peace and harmony. They only act panda and pray nice when they think they are weak and poor, but once they think they are strong and rich enough they will start to demand and eventually control everyone. We should be glad that we have winnie the pooh to want to speed this up and thus sexpose CCP true nature before CCP ish strong enough yet to dominate the world. Else let CCP act panda for another decade or two we might all be doomed.

Dun be daft about US's goodwill and think that it's all about peace and harmony.

(19-09-2022, 01:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun be daft about US's goodwill and think that it's all about peace and harmony.

Maybe only your type are daft enough to believe anyone that are not with you must be believe in this.

Most people know that US ish no angel but will not hate for the sack of hating until defy logic and will still realize US presence ish a necessity in maintaining the modern world order. You can kpkb about US are doing it for their own interest and selfish reason but the hard truth ish that they are the reason why many civilized countries can enjoy decades of peace and harmony post WWII. Without the evil of US we would nao be under the ironfist of Nazi or even Imperial Jipan, and without the evil of US we would nao all be enslaved by communism. 

Even if you hate US so blindly until really believe US ish true evil and satan incarnation, it ish still a necessary evil too so you and me still can talk co(k sing song with a keyboard here.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

(19-09-2022, 02:43 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Maybe only your type are daft enough to believe anyone that are not with you must be believe in this.

Most people know that US ish no angel but will not hate for the sack of hating until defy logic and will still realize US presence ish a necessity in maintaining the modern world order. You can kpkb about US are doing it for their own interest and selfish reason but the hard truth ish that they are the reason why many civilized countries can enjoy decades of peace and harmony post WWII. Without the evil of US we would nao be under the ironfist of Nazi or even Imperial Jipan, and without the evil of US we would nao all be enslaved by communism. 

Even if you hate US so blindly until really believe US ish true evil and satan incarnation, it ish still a necessary evil too so you and me still can talk co(k sing song with a keyboard here.

U should try exposing their murderous ways with evidence. See if u are alive...

Smile

(19-09-2022, 02:43 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Maybe only your type are daft enough to believe anyone that are not with you must be believe in this.

Your reply already shows a lack of understanding of the world. When did I say I trust China? As a matter of fact I don't trust anyone in this world. I don't hate US btw, but you'll be stupid to think that they put down China because they want the best for everyone. They only do it for themselves.

(19-09-2022, 10:57 AM)menghuii Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/joho8/posts/pfb...K8WhQ6RJwl

Whats fxxking international order you talking about? i only know evil White man countries are try to monopolized everything on earth!
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

china bioweapon Covid is a testament of what China is capable(and incapable) of....heaven is watching

(19-09-2022, 02:55 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  china bioweapon Covid is a testament of what China is capable(and incapable) of....heaven is watching

You honour and revere Fort Detrick so much ah?

(19-09-2022, 02:55 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  china bioweapon Covid is a testament of what China is capable(and incapable) of....heaven is watching

When will go back to your motherland India dickhead?

Duckhead, China is helping to break the chain enslaving the world by a legalised terrorist
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(19-09-2022, 11:10 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are not following the development correctly!

Are these military bases new?

[Image: FWjW02pUIAAmX2G.png]

I beg to differ with your claim about sgbutt not following the current situation. He preferred with how things continue to be, just like those anti China folks here. That is America will continue to be the number one to the world, while everyone else continue to ONLY listen and follow or serve what the American says. 

Because many like him, believed America is the good guy and that they will bring “peace” to the world. Therefore they will deny or turn a deaf ears to all the evil stuffs or the instability which America has brought to the world. 

This is blind follower mentality, only see the good of America but denied all the bad. Just my opinion.
[+] 3 users Like kangtangman's post

Putin called US "Global Dictator".

(19-09-2022, 12:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Actually, initially, Xi and his tried to compromise and to  accommodate Trump and his team.
But Trump and his team wanted one  foot when they were given one inch, and wanted one yard when they were given one foot!

Dealing with difference always need some compromises...esp with US which always want to get it way.

I don't see any variation of Xi's attitude between Obama and Trump time since he had met both at summits and often talked.

Even after Trump famously accused China of "raping" US during his 2016 presidential campaign.

Then later, he wanna friend-friend with Xi. Rolleyes

Most people know that US ish no angel but will not hate for the sack of hating until defy logic and will still realize US presence ish a necessity in maintaining the modern world order. You can kpkb about US are doing it for their own interest and selfish reason but the hard truth ish that they are the reason why many civilized countries can enjoy decades of peace and harmony post WWII. Without the evil of US we would nao be under the ironfist of Nazi or even Imperial Jipan, and without the evil of US we would nao all be enslaved by communism. Even if you hate US so blindly until really believe US ish true evil and satan incarnation, it ish still a necessary evil too so you and me still can talk co(k sing song with a keyboard here.

I agree with you - Without the "evil of US", the Chinese won't have gotten to meet President Nixon and make a deal to cut diplomatic ties with Taipei and recognise the CCP in Beijing as the legitimate government of China 50 years ago.

So what does China really want ? - The above Hard Truth. Cool

[Image: 2f840da26052452ebdacf84672e00dd1?from=detail&index=0]

(19-09-2022, 04:24 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I agree with you - Without the "evil of US", the Chinese won't have gotten to meet President Nixon and make a deal to cut diplomatic ties with Taipei and recognise the CCP in Beijing as the legitimate government of China 50 years ago.

So what does China really want ? - The above Hard Truth. Cool

[Image: 2f840da26052452ebdacf84672e00dd1?from=detail&index=0]

That why Nixon ish considered one of the worst if not the worst president in US history. He made many wrong decisions for US during his term, one of which ish trying to use China against the growing influence of USSR. His administration help lay the foundation in creating the ultimate evil in the end. Sad

(19-09-2022, 01:09 PM)Migrant Wrote:  US trying to push China into a war. Using the same tactics as what they did to Ukraine. China will respond in their own way.
Drag on, the longer the better. By 2027, China will be strongest by then. US has that feeling. They want the war as soon as possible.  Like the sun, rises in the East and sets in the West.

The sad thing about US is the country has been weakened, not by the Chinese, but by Washington constant need to behave like a "super power" -  a status it used to enjoy since the victorious era of post WW2.

With benefit of last 80 years of hindsight, we can see the problem began...long before China open up, the US had been in perpetual war and shear gov incompetence in under successive presidents. What is more worrying is the Americans can see the same problem of addiction to militarism and conflict, even as its influence decline - and like drug addicts - US cannot not rid itself from this ingrained behavior.

So what does China wants? A more stable and sensible USA.

[Image: fe-forever-war-cover.webp?w=737&f=c28c26...66e9163a12]

(19-09-2022, 04:29 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  That why Nixon ish considered one of the worst if not the worst president in US history. He made many wrong decisions for US during his term, one of which ish trying to use China against the growing influence of USSR. His administration help lay the foundation in creating the ultimate evil in the end. Sad

I am curious - Why do you only consider Nixon as the "worst president in US history" when each POTUS till Biden today recognise CCP as the legitimate gov of China ?

Why do you label today's China an "ultimate evil" when the close relation between US and China had help created a stable and prosperous Asia ?

Didn't US got its own bargain by winning the Chinese over from the USSR and gaining the upper hand in the Cold War, and then  welcoming the Chinese to join the WTO 10 years after the fall of Soviet communist ?

What exactly has CCP done that is consider "evil" in any of the above ?

China just wat status quo , peace before old hag..., no war, no squeezing of taiwan
China is still developing country n to feed its billions 3 meals a day is a monumental task, deserving nobel prize...millions fellow humans with flesh blood like u n me die of starvation, clean h2o every week - india, africa n others wanting face not reported.
So easy to die meh?
Btw, asscounty just looking for war to sell.their most deadly weapons eg mud east , afganistan, etc maiming killing millions of yr innocent earthly bros sis, impoverishing another mullions, another millions unwanted desperate refugees struggling to live every day.
I saw so many torned tattered refygees from eatern euro n mid east crowding around railway tracks , waiting to jump on board from france going to uk.
Asscuntry just wash its hands n absolve responsible for tge greatest war crimes against humanity n cos they r tair kor , world's samseng , who dares to offend them ?
Theur trillion dollars weapon industry n the gun industries r funding thir prata ambitions...power comes from tge barrel of the gun
To satanic prata kings or queens , u die yr biz. $$$ is king.

Educate us please. Capable of what?

Smile

(19-09-2022, 06:29 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Educate us please. Capable of what?

Educate you stupid people waste my energy.