Saw this post in expat forum

" I'm a Singaporean lady (30 y.o.) married to a 36 y.o. Pakistani man. We were married 4 years ago and have recently applied for P.R. (under the family ties scheme) for my husband.

Here's a brief bio:
Salary: 13K/mth (me), 4.7K (him)
LTVP history: 1st applied in 2014 and received with a validity of 1 year. Subsequent renewal was for a validity of 2 years. We are currently in the process of renewing it for the 3rd time. He has the regular LTVP (we have not received the one with the +).
Children: none
Education: Masters (me), Degree from a private university in Singapore (him)

We had previously applied for a PR right after getting married in 2013 and this was rejected after a 2 year wait.

How would you rank our chances? I had read on some posts that for the family ties scheme, the sponsor's qualifications and salaries have the most bearing on the likelihood of a successful outcome. Is this true and what are they looking for the spouses to have? "

wow that guy is lucky, Wife earn more than him

I heard that Foreigners must hold Employment Pass to get PR status here. That is why our Govt issue Employment Pass without checking nor questions asked.

Fark la Paskistani no chance la ask her fly kite think kanna monitor by our intelligence also...Paskistani are view as terrorists la rememember they hijack SIA plane here and we kill them all ok....

FTr must earn more than the local spouse to better the chance of getting the PR.

In this case where the Ftr earn less than the local, no chance of getting PR

Yes no chance his salary not contribute much. So should reject

(18-07-2022, 08:30 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Fark la Paskistani no chance la ask her fly kite think kanna monitor by our intelligence also...Paskistani are view as terrorists la rememember they hijack SIA plane here and we kill them all ok....

to marry a guy from FARKistan................her brain short circuit liao lah................we don't need any more siao langs here..............

(18-07-2022, 09:49 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  to marry a guy from FARKistan................her brain short circuit liao lah................we don't need any more siao langs here..............

I not sure she is chinese, malay or indian or Eurasian since mention Local.

lastly lol brain short circuit??

see what she claim

She is a Trader , salary 13k per month

I actually Wonder this guy must be dam charming or what make her marry him yet earn lesser than his wife.

(18-07-2022, 10:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  see what she claim

I actually Wonder this guy must be dam charming or what make her marry him yet earn lesser than his wife.

like i said...............brain short circuit.................simply for marrying a guy from FARKistan............

Maybe the paki kkj damn long

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-07-2022, 01:02 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " I'm a Singaporean lady (30 y.o.) married to a 36 y.o. Pakistani man. We were married 4 years ago and have recently applied for P.R. (under the family ties scheme) for my husband.

Here's a brief bio:
LTVP history: 1st applied in 2014 and received with a validity of 1 year. Subsequent renewal was for a validity of 2 years. We are currently in the process of renewing it for the 3rd time. He has the regular LTVP (we have not received the one with the +).
Children: none
Education: Masters (me), Degree from a private university in Singapore (him)

We had previously applied for a PR right after getting married in 2013 and this was rejected after a 2 year wait.

How would you rank our chances? I had read on some posts that for the family ties scheme, the sponsor's qualifications and salaries have the most bearing on the likelihood of a successful outcome. Is this true and what are they looking for the spouses to have? "

wow that guy is lucky, Wife earn more than him

This case hard to get PR
Might be both take advantage of each other to get married.
Or blinded love
Who knows ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-07-2022, 12:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  This case hard to get PR
Or blinded love
Who knows ?

the expat forum admin do claim is 50-50 chance.

Even HKies who want to apply PRs here also got rejected, these young HKers have degrees and speak English well.

(18-07-2022, 12:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the expat forum admin do claim is 50-50 chance.

Rejected after 2 years wait…
What u think?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(18-07-2022, 12:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  This case hard to get PR
Or blinded love
Who knows ?

Sama sama

Jac Lau married a Vietnam proustite for sex

In return, the Vietbu can get PR in SG

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-07-2022, 10:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I not sure she is chinese, malay or indian or Eurasian since mention Local.

see what she claim

Or maybe she's very ugly?

(18-07-2022, 10:41 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I not sure she is chinese, malay or indian or Eurasian since mention Local.

see what she claim

Bro sweet talk can win many hunks. Never underestimate power or communication.

If u know how to lick CB esp clitorises. Lick like lollipop...Sure win.  Clapping

Smile