what is the secondary market value for lky 100th anniv al2 bronze coins?

my neighbour ask me  becos he wants to make a fast buck
i hv no ideas as i did not buy

I have 5 coins allotted. But I haven't collected yet Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

sell double

(18-09-2023, 04:20 PM)Talent Wrote:  sell double

can sell for $20 ?
where to sell ?

got value meh
if silver maybe
bronze

LKY coin is not Limited release. No value at all if you try to resell.

If limited supply then gotch value.  

If nobody huans then it is legal tender for the amount stipulated.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This is not limited issue.

They want as many people to own it as possible

The values just the face value.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You can use it to buy goods and services, just like a $10 note.

8Umbrella Umbrella

This is the clever way of milking sinkees of their hard earn money. Just like Myammar asking its workers in a foreign country to remit 25% of their salary back home

If so easy to get in future like our normal 10 notes then I wonder should get or not Big Grin

(18-09-2023, 04:20 PM)Talent Wrote:  sell double

Closed any properties sales yet with your feminine charms? Big Grin

They already said they are going to produce 4 million $10 coins. This works out to be $40M for the Gov but must minus off the actual production cost.

(18-09-2023, 06:49 PM)Stoki Wrote:  They already said they are going to produce 4 million $10 coins. This works out to be $40M for the Gov but must minus off the actual production cost.

at least 50% gain it is aluminium broze iat first i though gold plated

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1695027280' Wrote:  1695027280[/url]']
LKY coin is not Limited release. No value at all if you try to resell.
I don’t even want to buy it. Let alone talk abt profits. Do not wish to hv memories of him.

(18-09-2023, 06:37 PM)Stoki Wrote:  This is the clever way of milking sinkees of their hard earn money. Just like Myammar asking its workers in a foreign country to remit 25% of their salary back home
Give me free also I don’t want. Maybe, give me money I wil accept.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Beware of fake ones coming out from Malaisia and the region. $10 Al2 bronze coin is worth producing fake ones and sell it on the internet

(18-09-2023, 08:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Give me free also I don’t want. Maybe, give me money I wil accept.

Give you dont want, then you give me lah.

$10 free money. It is legal tender.

Buy also ok. No downside, got potential upside in the future. I am keeping mine.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Yah, I will also kept mine.  Although I will pop by carousell to see what is the selling price Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post