what lame excuse MMTF going to pin on unvaxxed when cases don't drop after 13 Oct?

Sibei convenient to just use the unvaxxed as scape goats for your incompetence. But nevermind, I understand but at least give us advanced notice so we can prepare lah!
So lai lai, tell us first what will be next when cases do not drop after 13 Oct.

https://soo.gd/5aMo
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Blame those who didn't take the booster

(11-10-2021, 09:38 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Blame those who didn't take the booster

That is a convenient way to push blame... Angry

Waiting to c if cases will rise even more lor cuz booster shots wane n opened to more travel corridors after three to six months?

I predict daily case numbers will spike up more, not dive. They are introducing foreign variants by travellers where the vaxxed will be exposed to.
[+] 1 user Likes ToTo's post

(11-10-2021, 10:27 PM)ToTo Wrote:  I predict daily case numbers will spike up more, not dive. They are introducing foreign variants by travellers where the vaxxed will be exposed to.

I beg to differ....

They will continue to strangle the non jab.. Next thing will be non jab cannot take public transport.

(11-10-2021, 09:34 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Sibei convenient to just use the unvaxxed as scape goats for your incompetence. But nevermind, I understand but at least give us advanced notice so we can prepare lah!
So lai lai, tell us first what will be next when cases do not drop after 13 Oct.

https://soo.gd/5aMo

they can report lower figures what.................they control the media mah