what lame excuse MMTF going to pin on unvaxxed when cases don't drop after 13 Oct?

Sibei convenient to just use the unvaxxed as scape goats for your incompetence. But nevermind, I understand but at least give us advanced notice so we can prepare lah!
So lai lai, tell us first what will be next when cases do not drop after 13 Oct.

https://soo.gd/5aMo
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Blame those who didn't take the booster

(11-10-2021, 09:38 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Blame those who didn't take the booster

That is a convenient way to push blame... Angry

Waiting to c if cases will rise even more lor cuz booster shots wane n opened to more travel corridors after three to six months?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I predict daily case numbers will spike up more, not dive. They are introducing foreign variants by travellers where the vaxxed will be exposed to.
[+] 1 user Likes ToTo's post

(11-10-2021, 10:27 PM)ToTo Wrote:  I predict daily case numbers will spike up more, not dive. They are introducing foreign variants by travellers where the vaxxed will be exposed to.

I beg to differ....

They will continue to strangle the non jab.. Next thing will be non jab cannot take public transport.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(11-10-2021, 09:34 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Sibei convenient to just use the unvaxxed as scape goats for your incompetence. But nevermind, I understand but at least give us advanced notice so we can prepare lah!
So lai lai, tell us first what will be next when cases do not drop after 13 Oct.

https://soo.gd/5aMo

they can report lower figures what.................they control the media mah