where to get proof

(03-11-2022, 06:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If want to prove siblings relationship then by law it's through the birth cert lor. 

Even DNA shows that you're biological siblings also cannot. Legally, you're only recognized as a child of your parent through the birth cert. If lost birth cert then like what someone has said, go to the right agency to get a copy.

but cannot get his birthcert only deathcert
how

(03-11-2022, 06:31 PM)theold Wrote:  If got siblings, one will say the other is missing. Cannot be contacted. X493yhfw93fo...steal the money.

This is what my uncle did. My mother's sister died and my uncle just went to CPF to get all the money. He went to declare that he's the only sibling. Of course, if my mother wants to sue him then he'll be found flouting the law. 

In essence, the state does not know who are your siblings and you can swear under oath that you have none.

(03-11-2022, 06:37 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This is what my uncle did. My mother's sister died and my uncle just went to CPF to get all the money. He went to declare that he's the only sibling. Of course, if my mother wants to sue him then he'll be found flouting the law. 

In essence, the state does not know who are your siblings and you can swear under oath that you have none.

huh your mother never get some share?? Your Uncle go take means your Mum bro so you mum also entitle some shares.

(03-11-2022, 06:37 PM)Talent Wrote:  but cannot get his birthcert only deathcert
how

Just declare you're the only daughter alive can already why so mah fun.

(03-11-2022, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh your mother never get some share?? Your Uncle go take means your Mum bro so you mum also entitle some shares.

My uncle is a very greedy person. My mother dun care lah. Money only. My family dun care much for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(03-11-2022, 06:37 PM)Talent Wrote:  but cannot get his birthcert only deathcert
how

Death cert , really u don't have? The Hospital print so many pieces. I still remember attend for my relative one , I go submit his ic than got many death cert been printed from the hospital.

(03-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  My uncle is a very greedy person. My mother dun care lah. Money only. My family dun care much for money.

Must be less than 1 million rah . Or else why never snatch.

how
Go police station for help lah. Last time birth certificate issued by police station. I think they will check their archive and retrieve it for you. Normally it should stay in the archive until the death of that person is reported to the police station. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-11-2022, 06:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Must be less than 1 million rah . Or else why never snatch.

I have two aunties. One passed away and she left behind a few hundred thousand. The other auntie very old liao, also a few hundred thousand and we dun intend to get any money when she passed away. 

It's not about the amount of money. My family really dun care much for it. You may not understand, but money is really low in our priorities. Kinship is more important.

how

Can't get the child birth certificate?

(03-11-2022, 06:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have two aunties. One passed away and she left behind a few hundred thousand. The other auntie very old liao, also a few hundred thousand and we dun intend to get any money when she passed away. 

It's not about the amount of money. My family really dun care much for it. You may not understand, but money is really low in our priorities. Kinship is more important.

Of course kinship important but " sometimes bound to have some black sheep " like your uncle. Smile

(03-11-2022, 06:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Go police station for help lah. Last time birth certificate issued by police station. I think they will check their archive and retrieve it for you. Normally it should stay in the archive until the death of that person is reported to the police station. ..... Big Grin

A bit weird , now is DIGITAL what which Govt brag about
last known heard Death cert now also digital?

Last know I attend for my relative, the Hospital side claim now no need bring the printed death cert they issued , bring one piece to police station which last time you need to bring give to police. They print out a lot is for " standby " for you. One piece surely need to give is the funeral side they need one.

(03-11-2022, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  A bit weird , now is DIGITAL what which Govt brag about
last known heard Death cert now also digital?

Last know I attend for my relative, the Hospital side claim now no need bring the printed death cert they issued , bring one piece to police station which last time you need to bring give to police.  They print out a lot is for " standby " for you. One piece surely need to give is the funeral side they need one.

Not very practical for such important certificates to go digital. Hard copy is necessary. Like your IC card and Passport they cannot go digital. Imagine you go overseas must carry a thumb drive or mobile for immigration clearance. Then the immigration officer there chop and stamp your mobile phone. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung