Sale of $10m Phuket villa lands S’pore owners in two disputes

KNS must pay and pay to read

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/in...o-disputes

The Thai lawyers can fake your signature to sell the property even if you buy via a company you control. Really no point buying expensive landed property in Thailand.

Phuket so run down....worst than JB.

(05-03-2023, 02:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  KNS must pay and pay to read

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/in...o-disputes

I thot they already going to use taxpayers monies to fund this propaganda operations for ruling party?  Still must pay??? Not reading Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-03-2023, 02:10 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Phuket so run down....worst than JB.

Dont jealous of others. Look into yourself your own standard first before opening your stupid mouth

(05-03-2023, 02:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Dont jealous of others. Look into yourself your own standard first before opening your stupid mouth

U bankrupt is what standard? Rotfl

Very common con job ...

Owner sold the same resort apartment to 2 different people now it has 2 owners. Original owner collected 2 rounds ...

[Image: GCVeIay.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-03-2023, 02:15 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U bankrupt is what standard? Rotfl
g

Truth hurts Laughing

Smile

farang can own land in Thailand meh ??

(05-03-2023, 02:10 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Phuket so run down....worst than JB.

Phuket got katoey alot of angmo like. JB dun have even if have quality no good. But when you say run down is the place look old? JB also same. Got monies renovate do until very nice, no monies let it rot. So you see funny sights one shophouse so atas do so beautiful then close-by besides is rundown cuz owner no monies renovate. This is quite fascinating it just tell robbers-to-be to rob which shop.

(05-03-2023, 03:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  Phuket got katoey alot of angmo like. JB dun have even if have quality no good. But when you say run down is the place look old? JB also same. Got monies renovate do until very nice, no monies let it rot. So you see funny sights one shophouse so atas do so beautiful then close-by besides is rundown cuz owner no monies renovate. This is quite fascinating it just tell robbers-to-be to rob which shop.

Koh Samui there lots of Ang mo, a lot business there in fact behind the boss is Ang mo owned one.
those pubs, beach pub

(05-03-2023, 03:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  Phuket got katoey alot of angmo like. JB dun have even if have quality no good. But when you say run down is the place look old? JB also same. Got monies renovate do until very nice, no monies let it rot. So you see funny sights one shophouse so atas do so beautiful then close-by besides is rundown cuz owner no monies renovate. This is quite fascinating it just tell robbers-to-be to rob which shop.

Wow, can be different, two shops adjacent to each other but one so run-down and the other so atas................... Big Grin

(05-03-2023, 03:20 PM)debono Wrote:  Wow, can be different, two shops adjacent to each other but one so run-down and the other so atas................... Big Grin

That is why in Msia you go find frens house very easy to find. In Spore HDB all look the same Msian come Spore find fren lost and confused as all units look the same. This is the culture thing