LOL I noticed OYK and Chan C S tone down.

last time talk " as if " either one of them is PM like that.

CCS will be forever famous for that xia sway speech. Same as phrase like peanuts ponding no blame culture etc
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(15-05-2024, 07:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  CCS will be forever famous for that xia sway speech. Same as phrase like peanuts ponding no blame culture etc

Smile Lawrence Wong got Gan also is a " tactics " rah make him work more. I feel he will give more work to Gan , heng will not since he got health problem next is Heng don't wish to become PM so Lawrence Wong got the chance.

(15-05-2024, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time talk " as if " either one of them is PM like that.

Maybe PM Wong don't like them lah! Big Grin

(15-05-2024, 07:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe PM Wong don't like them lah! Big Grin

Smile As fellow hainanese hehe I know. Because this OYK and Chan like play " gang " bully him but never know he become PM. Now can tekkan these two. Thus these two now a days tone down never yaya much.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Both of them were competing for the post and actually had the edge. LW was the dark horse came from behind and they tried to sabbo him. But it backfired as it actually gave LW the platform to display his leadership and crisis management skills.

Anyway, I'm glad that LW is the new PM

(15-05-2024, 07:19 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Both of them were competing for the post and actually had the edge. LW was the dark horse came from behind and they tried to sabbo him. But it backfired as it actually gave LW the platform to display his leadership and crisis management skills.

Anyway, I'm glad that LW is the new PM

LHL not say really noob either. This OYK and Chan thought themselves are LHL pet do got chance but who know LHL choose Lawrence partly Lawrence obviously is better choice there .

These two cannot lah, one bong kang, one what tiao

CCS is obviously the best among the 4G ministers. Why even doubt that? He's one of the top scorers in "A" level, got a first class honours in Cambridge, and was the first foreign student to be awarded the Distinguished Master Strategist Award by the US Army Command and General Staff College.

The others' accolades paled compared to him.

Ignore List: Oyk

(15-05-2024, 07:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Lawrence Wong got Gan also is a " tactics " rah make him work more. I feel he will give more work to Gan , heng will not since he got health problem next is Heng don't wish to become PM so Lawrence Wong got the chance.

aiya. look at the cabinet la. already no people liao la. how to pick DPM candidates?  no choice lor

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(15-05-2024, 09:16 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  aiya. look at the cabinet la. already no people liao la. how to pick DPM candidates?  no choice lor

Smile Gan been choosen also good at Least somehow still better than OYK or Chan better than the worst of the worst

Chan is also a good one but he lacks in exposure compared to Lawrence.

(15-05-2024, 09:19 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile Gan been choosen also good at Least somehow still better than OYK or Chan better than the worst of the worst

Aiya, people already down you still keep kicking them.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Not really is more some opposition supporter zooming the wrong person.
Heng is surprise to them, 
then Wong is a little surprise to them too.

(15-05-2024, 08:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  CCS is obviously the best among the 4G ministers. Why even doubt that? He's one of the top scorers in "A" level, got a first class honours in Cambridge, and was the first foreign student to be awarded the Distinguished Master Strategist Award by the US Army Command and General Staff College.

The others' accolades paled compared to him.

15/19 of his 4G colleagues voted LW to be the PM. Only your colleagues know your capabilities & characters best. Maybe those colleagues also prefer an even temper & not arrogant person as their boss.

(15-05-2024, 10:19 PM)Sline Wrote:  15/19 of his 4G colleagues voted LW to be the PM. Only your colleagues know your capabilities & characters best. Maybe those colleagues also prefer an even temper & not arrogant person as their boss.

I suspect Grace fu vote against , see her chit chat so well with chan and chan also chit chat with her a lot.

Tone down drum and cymbal..

Swee Keat is the happiest man on earth

(15-05-2024, 10:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I suspect Grace fu vote against , see her chit chat so well with chan and chan also chit chat with her a lot.
I suspect that Indian woman also voted against Law Wong.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-05-2024, 10:19 PM)Sline Wrote:  15/19 of his 4G colleagues voted LW to be the PM. Only your colleagues know your capabilities & characters best. Maybe those colleagues also prefer an even temper & not arrogant person as their boss.

Don't know who are the 4 who voted nay & who they voted? Why our local reporters no insider news to dig ?

Ya, better tone down especially CCS if not he will be the next Speaker of Parliament.

(16-05-2024, 07:14 PM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Ya, better tone down especially CCS if not he will be the next Speaker of Parliament.

heheh Lawrence Wong kor kor now got the power to condem him.

You never know he become Speaker of Parliament , than throw Josp to do transport , OYK go do Grace fu job aka Climate change
Grace fu than go Education