which is more challenging spore kicked out of malaysia or now covid crisis

sir lee had successfully eradicate poverty,high jobless n security at that tike
now to fight the virus we hv modern techoolgy n more cabinet ministers n elist,scholars.

(29-09-2021, 06:36 PM)talky Wrote:  sir lee had successfully eradicate poverty,high jobless n security at that tike
now to fight the virus we hv modern techoolgy n more cabinet ministers n elist,scholars.

Challenging or not depends in who you are...

For the country, getting kicked out of Malaysia was traumatic moment but within 6 months life goes back to normal.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Kicking us out of malaysia was the best gift we get. See what happen to the other races in bolehland today. All benefits go to ketuanans including quota for university,Various saving schemes, property discount only for ketuanans, etc etc ,a host of long list. For us whom practise meritocracy, under the ketuanans, we will suffer great pain and injustice.

HAD SIR LEE IS ALIVE NOW HOW WOULD HE HANDLE THIS COVID 19 ?

(30-09-2021, 01:47 PM)talky Wrote:  HAD SIR LEE IS ALIVE NOW HOW WOULD HE HANDLE THIS COVID 19 ?

You have to bring him back to life first.

(30-09-2021, 03:32 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  You have to bring him back to life first.
he has no eye to see thats why do not want to come back
more see more annoyed

(30-09-2021, 03:32 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  You have to bring him back to life first.

(30-09-2021, 04:05 PM)talky Wrote:  he has no eye to see thats why do not want to come back
more see more annoyed

LKY had said, that if singapore is in trouble, he will rise from his grave.

(30-09-2021, 04:09 PM)debono Wrote:  LKY had said, that if singapore is in trouble, he will rise from his grave.

that means we havent reach the point yet