who here skip 1 meal a day?

my friend aged ard 60 yrs old stays at an hdb executive apt  skinny like a stick skip dinner
ask him why he says so as to remain healthy!!

Sometimes I will skip a meal either lunch or dinner. As you grow old, digestion and without much exercise is a problem.

Intermittent fasting by skipping dinner is actually good for health.

I skip breakfast and tea break.

I always take heavy breakfast on noodles. Wil eat fruits and oats an hour later. Thereafter, wil be only be very light lunch.

I used to skip a meal every day but since around 10 years ago I skipped 2 meals every day. Nowadays I only have a meal before noon every day.    Rolleyes

I cannot, i must eat 3 times, if not i bo lat.. wait i dies how???

then u all will be short of one kaypoh king here..

i weigh 80kg.. that is good, now the wind is vy strong, if u are skinny u will be blown to
china. dont need SIA or Qantas..

eat lah, no eat wait u got no power to piak piak also...

(23-09-2023, 11:34 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I used to skip a meal every day but since around 10 years ago I skipped 2 meals every day. Nowadays I only have a meal before noon every day.    Rolleyes

wow. 2 meals no eat??? got bluff or not.. can become a Buddha liao.. 

if everyone like u,,, food court all go bankrupt..sheng siong stock drop big time, no one buy grocery and NTUC go holland. file for chapter 11..no pne buy foodstuff..

I good boy, i eat a lot so support the economy..
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

Don't eat may also suppress your immune system especially for seniors. 

If you exercise and can empty your bowel well daily, then by all means eat. Live to eat....enjoy life 🙌 

Stay blessed.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Sometimes I skip breakfast. That's the only intermittent fasting I can do
[+] 1 user Likes Ahnya's post

(23-09-2023, 11:34 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I used to skip a meal every day but since around 10 years ago I skipped 2 meals every day. Nowadays I only have a meal before noon every day.    Rolleyes

now skin wrap bones ?

(23-09-2023, 12:06 PM)Niubee Wrote:  now skin wrap bones ?

My size is just nice. Height 1.62m, weight 60.7kg and very healthy BMI around 22.0kg/m2.   Big Grin

One meal a day for me.

https://youtu.be/M7RuGvMJndg?si=Dg6io4He_gZQV6HN

(23-09-2023, 12:24 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  One meal a day for me.

https://youtu.be/M7RuGvMJndg?si=Dg6io4He_gZQV6HN

Good video. Double confirm what that guy said is true.    Big Grin

If totally no appetite to eat means body something wrong.

Live like a monk, good for you.

(23-09-2023, 12:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Live like a monk, good for you.

but do u know  some monks are fat
live like a monk does not mean no high ldl (bad cholestreol)

(23-09-2023, 11:43 AM)Ahnya Wrote:  Sometimes I skip breakfast.  That's the only intermittent fasting I can do
You shd not skip breakfast becos it is a start of the day and that intake is important. Skip lunch is ok.

(23-09-2023, 10:24 AM)talky Wrote:  my friend aged ard 60 yrs old stays at an hdb executive apt  skinny like a stick skip dinner
ask him why he says so as to remain heataking my waist
taking my waist circumference i estimate his is ard 50cm to 60cm ht ard 1.60m

Can tahan the hunger?

(23-09-2023, 01:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  Can tahan the hunger?

Dun feel any hunger discomfort after body adapts to one meal. I started by skipping one meal for many years then went into one meal per day. Also take a cup of drink like Milo or coco in the evening.   Big Grin

(23-09-2023, 10:24 AM)talky Wrote:  my friend aged ard 60 yrs old stays at an hdb executive apt  skinny like a stick skip dinner

Your friend practises I Ching.
Dinner in I Ching is 鬼食。

早餐是天食,午餐是人食,晚餐是鬼食。

Think a lot copy Dr M , see him already 90++ still can walk , mind still ok

Dr M claim he don't eat so full just right.

(23-09-2023, 02:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Think a lot copy Dr M , see him already 90++ still can walk , mind still ok

Dr M claim he don't eat so full just right.

Did he explain how much is just right and what types of just right food he eats?   Thinking

(23-09-2023, 02:53 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Did he explain how much is just right and what types of just right food he eats?   Thinking

That time tv got interview him why he can be so healthy despite already 90s

He just claim he don’t eat too full
Just right I think he do claim at night he don’t eat much

(23-09-2023, 02:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  That time tv got interview him why he can be so healthy despite already 90s

He just claim he don’t eat too full
Just right I think he do claim at night he don’t eat much

Dun eat much at night? Most people dun eat at night lah.   Big Grin

Thats good. Sustain long enough and thread starter will be the oldest nick posting in this thread

I wfh, cook one meal per day. But I snack a lot whole day long  Tongue

To those who think it is healthy to skip meals.

When you skip meals, those bile juices build up. This raises the cholesterol levels in your gallbladder. Over time, the waxy fats can harden into gallstones. Some bile acids also may make you more likely to get gallbladder cancer.

If you observe those long life elderly all skinny. The fat elderly go earlier first.