who is this BILL ENG stock guru ?

1st time heard of his name

How you come across and what is it you want to know?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Any one heard of Marry Buffet? There is this rice eyes guy who comes into tube tube and say he learnt from Marry Buffet. Any one knows what is it all about?...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-05-2022, 05:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Any one heard of Marry Buffet? There is this rice eyes guy who comes into tube tube and say he learnt from Marry Buffet. Any one knows what is it all about?...... Big Grin

I think the guy teach value investing and options. Remember he keep saying "don't buy stocks".

Mary Buffett is ex daughter in law of Warren Buffett but she kept the name and milk it by using it to market courses.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-05-2022, 05:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think the guy teach value investing and options. Remember he keep saying "don't buy stocks".

Mary Buffett is ex daughter in law of Warren Buffett but she kept the name and milk it by using it to market courses.

Thanks for info..... Smile

Carl Jung

Bill  Eng is now a CEO.
He has masters degree from Cambridge.
He was working in a hedge fund.

[Image: HOcCrFH.jpg]

I spoke to him twice.
Once at a preview of his trading course and once at investment fair

He has WhatsApp chat group..

Smile

Is he better than the Loo guy?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If he's so good why would he want to making money through conducting courses?

https://finchartsniper.blogspot.com

Those who want can register for his free live trades.

https://finchartsniper.blogspot.com/p/fr...s.html?m=1

(15-05-2022, 06:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If he's so good why would he want to making money through conducting courses?

during the 19th century California gold rush, many tool makers were selling shovels, picks, rakes, scoops and etc., and boasted theirs are the best, could dig more gold. like these course peddlers, they're happy with the fortune made from selling the tools

(15-05-2022, 06:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If he's so good why would he want to making money through conducting courses?

I don't know why.

However, before signing up for the course you can watch him trade live to see if he can make money.

Only when you are convince he is able to trade then you can join his course.

(15-05-2022, 07:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't know why.

However, before signing up for the course you can watch him trade live to see if he can make money.

Only when you are convince he is able to trade then you can join his course.
on his web site mentioned he won few awards even presented awards by tharman ex finance minister

(16-05-2022, 09:56 AM)talky Wrote:  on his web site mentioned he won few awards even presented awards by tharman ex finance minister

What awards? I don't think Tharman gives awards to traders.
I would take it with pinch of salt

(16-05-2022, 09:56 AM)talky Wrote:  on his web site mentioned he won few awards even presented awards by tharman ex finance minister

May be he is a grassroot member and got an irrelevant award for something else. So he used it to boost his image. You know image sells in this  guru biz...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(16-05-2022, 10:32 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  May be he is a grassroot member and got an irrelevant award for something else. So he used it to boost his image. You know image sells in this  guru biz...... Big Grin

His main selling point is he let's you watch him trade live.
...before you even sign up. Only if you watch until convinced then sign up. You can also see if his style of trading fits you.

I can't think of any other way to verify a course.its like before you attend a swimming coach at least make sure he can swim first!!!!!! Many gurus offering courses probably are incompetent at trading so they use "false promise" techniques to sell courses. .

I always recommend self learning and being able yo serve methods that work in  are what you are taught expires.

He teaches nothing

His trade calls have zero analysis

I can do just as well, if not better than him

I've challenged him before and he lost

(16-05-2022, 10:44 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  He teaches nothing

His trade calls have zero analysis

I can do just as well, if not better than him

I've challenged him before and he lost

You challenge him before? Really?

Any one traded Top Gloves and loss money ?....

These ppl actually are good but they need money to grow more money.

(16-05-2022, 10:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You challenge him before? Really?

I challenged Bill on forex, and he lost

As he is not skilled in forex, not skilled in reading the charts

Because he is basically a fundamental trader pretending to be a chartist

There is only one TRUE ALWAYS ACCURATE CHARTIST in this universe and that person is your humble me

If I say I'm second, no one in his or her right mind dare to claim he or she is first, when it comes to reading the charts
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-05-2022, 03:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I challenged Bill on forex, and he lost

As he is not skilled in forex, not skilled in reading the charts

Because he is basically a fundamental trader pretending to be a chartist

There is only one TRUE ALWAYS ACCURATE CHARTIST in this universe and that person is your humble me

If I say I'm second, no one in his or her right mind dare to claim he or she is first, when it comes to reading the charts

Wow impressive.  

You should make a few market calls so we can benefit.

Since Bill Eng trade live for everyone to see.

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

i followed a few of Bill's trade call. I doubt he is tech trader.

More of catalyst trader...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(16-05-2022, 03:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow impressive.  

You should make a few market calls so we can benefit.

Since Bill Eng trade live for everyone to see.

But don't you get confused with his calls, as no explanation, and typically his calls are all easy trades

And mind you, he ownself admitted he lost millions as he does not know psychology of a trader, always fall to emotions and turn a trade into a gamble

Genetically, he is not a trader savant. If he can win much, he will just as possible to lose it all back to the market with just one wrong trade

This he says one hor, not I say one. You ask him to verify lor

(16-05-2022, 03:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  But don't you get confused with his calls, as no explanation, and typically his calls are all easy trades

And mind you, he ownself admitted he lost millions as he does not know psychology of a trader, always fall to emotions and turn a trade into a gamble

Genetically, he is not a trader savant. If he can win much, he will just as possible to lose it all back to the market with just one wrong trade

This he says one hor, not I say one. You ask him to verify lor

I don't doubt people who know what they are doing can turn into gambler when they lose discipline.

That is different from say he has nothing we can learn.

I saw a few of his trades. My guess is waits forced selling the nook for bottoms to buy ....or speculative peaks to short.

I see nothing wrong with either if can encode jnto a set of rules it is usable under certain conditions a few times a year.

(16-05-2022, 03:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't doubt people who know what they are doing can turn into gambler when they lose discipline.

That is different from say he has nothing we can learn.

I saw a few of his trades. My guess is waits forced selling the nook for bottoms to buy ....or speculative peaks to short.

I see nothing wrong with either if can encode jnto a set of rules it is usable under certain conditions a few times a year.

That's why you are still so poor after so many years playing the stock markets

Because you hoard a lot of unnecessary clutter 

And is a sucker for rules

So, almost anything can be coded, but you can't code price action and intuition and natural genius

For a start, for someone like you to come tell me that prediction can be wrong, I already know what you are made of

This is the measure I used to determine someone's level of skill and conviction

So, for me, there is nothing to learn from Bill, just collecting more clutter to stuff your brain

I rather spend my time emptying out my mind to do a reset instead of doing the exact opposite

That's what you're suggesting though

And that's why you're still so poor

(16-05-2022, 04:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  That's why you are still so poor after so many years playing the stock markets

Because you hoard a lot of unnecessary clutter 

And is a sucker for rules

So, almost anything can be coded, but you can't code price action and intuition and natural genius

For a start, for someone like you to come tell me that prediction can be wrong, I already know what you are made of

This is the measure I used to determine someone's level of skill and conviction

So, for me, there is nothing to learn from Bill, just collecting more clutter to stuff your brain

I rather spend my time emptying out my mind to do a reset instead of doing the exact opposite

That's what you're suggesting though

And that's why you're still so poor

I was poor but now less poor.

If something cannot be coded it is subjective.

I don't use intuition

(16-05-2022, 04:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was poor but now less poor.

If something cannot be coded it is subjective.

I don't use intuition

Sorry hor, the true master of trading, at the apex, is the Intuitive Trader

Everyone else pales in comparison

If you know, you know, geddit?

SgBluffett, perhaps this forum conversation may jolt you to begin to unclutter your mind and to refrain from being a myopic sucker for rule-based inferior shit.....because it is obvious what you have thus far is turning you into a forever bagholder

https://www.trade2win.com/threads/intuit...cle.19458/#

If you have it, you have it

If you know, you know