why 68 allow to drive bus

SMRT bus hits 74-year-old pedestrian in Sengkang, driver arrested
SMRT bus hits 74-year-old pedestrian in Sengkang, driver arrested

because if he has a clean record and has no issue with this eye sight , reflexes and no medical issue ..and certainly no rich to retire ...so why not?

Not knowing what really happened... if you are a driver ... you should have seen some really irresponsible pedestrian

I have seen red lights and they still continue to walk..why bec car fear humans
some spots you can clearly see them illegal cross ..even there is a bridge infront of them
some wear black outfit and walk across the road when its still dark..i though i saw a ghost
no point horning them..they just ignore you

those on bicycles..dont get me started ..too many misses ..counting my lucky stars..i just drive slower and get cursed at ..better than killing a person

a BUS..there are many blind spots
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

Sometimes when the green man is blinking,

those pedestrain should never dash across the road

These people dont know how dangerous is those Metal Giant?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(30-09-2022, 04:43 PM)keys Wrote:  because if he has a clean record and has no issue with this eye sight , reflexes and no medical issue ..and certainly no rich to retire ...so why not?

Not knowing what really happened... if you are a driver ... you should have seen some really irresponsible pedestrian

I have seen red lights and they still continue to walk..why bec car fear humans
some spots you can clearly see them illegal cross ..even there is a bridge infront of them
some wear black outfit  and walk across the road when its still dark..i though i saw a ghost
no point horning them..they just ignore you

those on bicycles..dont get me started ..too many misses ..counting my lucky stars..i just drive slower and get cursed at ..better than killing a person

a BUS..there are many blind spots

Actually most of the time, I saw irresponsible and gan jiong drivers. Many times it's still green man but as there's no on coming cars from the other direction the driver can't wait to turn even though there's still pedestrians crossing. Why are drivers always in a hurry? Motorcyclists also same.

68 still cannot retire under Leegime era..very sad..CPF LYING there for us to take next...

all ok
brain not ok

reflex slow
anticipation poor
tired easily at this age

many factor
that's why not suitable

if drive 4hrs ok
not 8hrs

Old age why cannot drive bus ?...LTA wants driver just a health declaration form from doctor can already.Give them a chance to earn a living,not many people are rich.
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post