why corruption 5yr jail vs kidnapping death penalty?

corruption only 5 yr jail

i notice most corruption case is done by people with high celery as they abuse their power to get more free money.

kidnapping death penalty

i notice kidnap sheng shiong boss mother is poor and have no choice but to take money from rich people and have no intention of killing the hostage.

shouldn't the penalty for corruption be death and kidnapping be jail?

in singapore no case of kidnapping but many for corruption leh.

is it because the pap is rich scare kenna kidnap and have a lot of power can get free money?

keekeekee

Workers of the world, unite!

Penalty for corruption should be all their wealth confiscated n give to the poor

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(12-07-2023, 07:07 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Penalty for corruption should be all their wealth confiscated n give to the poor

I support!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(12-07-2023, 06:52 PM)uncle168 Wrote:  corruption only 5 yr jail

i notice most corruption case is done by people with high celery as they abuse their power to get more free money.

kidnapping death penalty

i notice kidnap sheng shiong boss mother is poor and have no choice but to take money from rich people and have no intention of killing the hostage.

shouldn't the penalty for corruption be death and kidnapping be jail?

in singapore no case of kidnapping but many for corruption leh.

is it because the pap is rich scare kenna kidnap and have a lot of power can get free money?

keekeekee
The Sheng Siong kidnappers sentence to death meh? Can’t recall leh.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...-mother-of

he asked for death penalty but got life imprisonment.

keekeekee

Life sentence in singapore is 20 years behind bar, then the authority will review the case...where got serve until the last days of life

(12-07-2023, 09:12 PM)uncle168 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...-mother-of

he asked for death penalty but got life imprisonment.

keekeekee
How come not death ah? Sheng siong paying for his black bean rice ah?

he will be 64 when he gets out.

if online and phone scam cannot be managed in time, maybe we also need heavy penalty for such crime and to include crime committed from overseas to singapore target.